Breaking: Justice Scalia has died

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tyroneweaver, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,928
    "I don't like what you said, so I'll just dismiss it and repeat my assertions!" And this is different from what you were already doing how?

I don't blame you lefties for refusing to ever hear other points of view, let alone respond to them. Living in an echo chamber where the only opinion is your own is the only way you dipshits can ever win an argument.

2. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,928
    Repetitions are not replies, either. If you want to hear something other than insults, earn them, don't demand them.

And yes, I realize that "earning" is not a familiar concept to you.

Let me simple this up for you: if you get a reply, and then ignore it and repeat your assertion as though it's settled, self-evident fact as though nothing else was ever said, then there's no incentive whatsoever for me to keep talking to you as though you're an intelligent human being who's actually listening and conversing, rather than an ignorant, squawking parrot with a few learned phrases he mimics. So the next post and all subsequent posts will simply be pointing out what your blank repetition told me: you're a doofus.

3. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,455
    When you start hurling insults, I know you're mind is closed on the subject and there is no need for further discussion.. I don't play the name calling game and I'm unwatching this thread, so there is no reason to reply.

4. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,928
    "I make up any excuse I can think of to not have to deal with your points."

I do so love leftists thinking I condescend to talk to them because I think THEY are smart enough to learn something.