BREAKING: Ghaddafi announces cease fire against rebels!!! How convenient!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Breaking right now, Ghaddafi has announced a cease fire.

How golly freakin convenient. For weeks, he bombed innocent people. For weeks, Obama sat silently and watched.

Now, with a no fly zone approved, and the rebels 99% defeated, Ghaddafi announces a cease fire. We missed our chance. Ghaddafi is going to survive this uprising.

How convenient. How convenient that Rev. Wright and Louis Farrakhan would both praise Ghaddafi, accept millions of dollars from him, and both would want him to REMAIN in power. Wright and Farrakhan are basically powerless though. To keep Ghaddafi in power they'd have to have someone with ridiculously big influence to keep Ghaddafi in power after bombing innocent people. Wonder who Wright/Farrakhan know well in high places that saved Ghaddafi's ass??????:eusa_eh:

He aint' dumb.

His airforce is about to get its assed kicked by the Brits and the French and possibly the US Navy.

I remember the T-Shirt, US NAVY 2 LIbya 0 Anytime Quadaffi baby.

He obviously remembers it as well. Some things just seem to kinda stick with ya.

He aint' dumb.

His airforce is about to get its assed kicked by the Brits and the French and possibly the US Navy.

He obviously remembers it as well. Some things just seem to kinda stick with ya.

Remember when Reagen bombed his house? :lol:

He aint' dumb.

Yep. Nasty Qadaffi is nobody's fool.

But, it can't be too bad: The Arsehole hates the Al Qaeda.

So, "enemy of my enemy is......"

I just could'nt conclude that Eirab saying.

He aint' dumb.

Yep. Nasty Qadaffi is nobody's fool.

But, it can't be too bad: The Arsehole hates the Al Qaeda.

So, "enemy of my enemy is......"

I just couldn't conclude that Eirab saying.

I wonder how many peoples lives would have been saved if the inevitable was decided 2 weeks ago.

I wonder how many peoples lives would have been saved if the inevitable was decided 2 weeks ago.

Your so right. I think it may be to little, too late.

Of course they had to wait for the UN to sanction anything. Nuff said. Jeeze.

We missed out chance? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? We're supposed to see armed conflict as an opportunity? I tend to think of it as a last resort. We've gained an opportunity here, not lost one.

We missed out chance? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? We're supposed to see armed conflict as an opportunity? I tend to think of it as a last resort. We've gained an opportunity here, not lost one.

Armed conflict?

Why are you so militarily inclined.

We are referring to saving lives as the opportunity.

When you spin intentions anything can look bad.

How golly freakin convenient. For weeks, he bombed innocent people. For weeks, Obama sat silently and watched.

Now, with a no fly zone approved, and the rebels 99% defeated, Ghaddafi announces a cease fire. We missed our chance. Ghaddafi is going to survive this uprising.

How convenient. How convenient that Rev. Wright and Louis Farrakhan would both praise Ghaddafi, accept millions of dollars from him, and both would want him to REMAIN in power. Wright and Farrakhan are basically powerless though. To keep Ghaddafi in power they'd have to have someone with ridiculously big influence to keep Ghaddafi in power after bombing innocent people. Wonder who Wright/Farrakhan know well in high places that saved Ghaddafi's ass??????:eusa_eh:

What is it with you and WE?

You are always babbling on and on about personal responsibility...Why didn't YOU pay for a plane to go and bomb Kadafi? Or better yet go and personally assassinate their leader. I had no dog in that fight. As far as I know Libyans are all fucking terrorists. They certainly were not all for an overthrow or there would have been a lot more of them that turned out for the big revolution. Obviously a handful of amature opportunists does not constitute a revolution. It wasn't WE that were late for the party...it was THEM. It is stupid assholes like you that get US entrenched in un-win-able never ending wars.

Now that the "rebel" forces have been eradicate to a greater extent Id say it is a good move on his part.

Now that the "rebel" forces have been eradicate to a greater extent Id say it is a good move on his part.

Might be too late if someone is just dying to wipe out his air defense system. We'll see how well he can play the " I'm innocent now " game.

Might be too late if someone is just dying to wipe out his air defense system. We'll see how well he can play the " I'm innocent now " game.

He can just lay low now that the internal threat has been decimated

News just in!

French warplanes have just this minute opened fire on positions loyal to Ghaddafi. RAF Tornados and Eurofighters are reported to be preparing to leave this evening (GMT) to help enforce the no-fly zone over northern Libya.

Forum List

Back