BREAKING : France Pitches Rafale to Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan I Kazakhstan gets rid of MiG-29, it negotiates Dassault French Rafale

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
i can not tell you how fracking earth shattering huge this is!!!!!! But Peskov 🐔said that SO - CALLED CSTO is stronger than ever? :auiqs.jpg: :thup:

France giving it back to MOSCOW EMPIRE after the Wagnerization of Africa by replacing MOSCOW EMPIRE in its own pond. New markets, resources aplenty : double whammy.​

PS ONE FOR SURE, MOSCOW 🇷🇺🐖🇸🇦ULUS IS BADLY FUCKED !​

Kazakhstan gets rid of MiG-29, it negotiates Dassault French Rafale I​

France has been pushing sales of the Rafale. They are all over the ME... UAE, Egypt, Quatar. Saudi Arabia, Croatia and Serbia may be buying the Rafale, too. Also flying in Indonesia, India, Greece.

That plane is second in line regarding sales to those who can't afford an F-35.

France has been pushing sales of the Rafale. They are all over the ME... UAE, Egypt, Quatar. Saudi Arabia, Croatia and Serbia may be buying the Rafale, too. Also flying in Indonesia, India, Greece.

its clear that Moscow empire is leaving not only the South Caucasus but the Central Asia as well :thup:

its clear that Moscow empire is leaving not only the South Caucasus but the Central Asia as well :thup:

That plane comes in 3 variations. Original price was $115 million.

1701216002993.jpeg

Don't take your eye off any of the supposed buyers as many feel the need to upgrade for possible conflict at their borders.

That plane comes in 3 variations. Original price was $115 million.

View attachment 865327

Don't take your eye off any of the supposed buyers as many feel the need to upgrade for possible conflict at their borders.

Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan (Putin's friends ) are about to buy French Rafale fighters, this VERY important development. If Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan continues to purchase French fighter jets, it would signify a remarkable diplomatic shift for THE CENTRAL ASIA …both stats historically WERE " allied " with Moscow empire and equipped mainly with Moscow-made weapons.

Last edited:
Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan (Putin's friends ) are about to buy French Rafale fighters, this VERY important development. If Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan continues to purchase French fighter jets, it would signify a remarkable diplomatic shift for THE CENTRAL ASIA …both stats historically WERE " allied " with Moscow empire and equipped mainly with Moscow-made weapons.

I believe the Uzbeks and Kazaks may be having wet dreams since the last airshow in Dubai. When you see actual deliveries of a deal...

BTW, the Rafale has garnered 11% of global sales at the moment and most of those purchases have been in the last 2 years. Yes, France is pushing the jets hard. Especially in conflict zones neighboring Russia and anywhere in the Balkans and everywhere between the Adriatic to the Black Sea.

Last edited:
I believe the Uzbeks and Kazaks may be having wet dreams since the last airshow in Dubai. When you see actual deliveries of a deal...

BTW, the Rafale has garnered 11% of global sales at the moment and most of those purchases have been in the last 2 years. Yes, France is trying hard. Especially in conflict zones neighboring Russia and anywhere in the Balkans.
France increases presence in Moscow ’s self-proclaimed backyardIn just a few weeks, French Armed Forces Minister Sébastien Lecornu announced arms deals with Moldova and Armenia, two former commie Moscow (ussr) colonies looking to the West for new friends.

France increases presence in Moscow ’s self-proclaimed backyardIn just a few weeks, French Armed Forces Minister Sébastien Lecornu announced arms deals with Moldova and Armenia, two former commie Moscow (ussr) colonies looking to the West for new friends.

Yes, watch Croatia to Kosovo to everywhere North of Turkiye. It's heating up.

i can not tell you how fracking earth shattering huge this is!!!!!! But Peskov 🐔said that SO - CALLED CSTO is stronger than ever? :auiqs.jpg: :thup:

France giving it back to MOSCOW EMPIRE after the Wagnerization of Africa by replacing MOSCOW EMPIRE in its own pond. New markets, resources aplenty : double whammy.​

PS ONE FOR SURE, MOSCOW 🇷🇺🐖🇸🇦ULUS IS BADLY FUCKED !​

Kazakhstan gets rid of MiG-29, it negotiates Dassault French Rafale I​

This is a US Politics board, this should be in the Europe Forum, reported.

This is a US Politics board, this should be in the Europe Forum, reported.

Yes, watch Croatia to Kosovo to everywhere North of Turkiye. It's heating up.
one for sure, Kazakhstan’s Uranium is on the way into our Nuclear Power Station , and Biden knows this cold war game better than Putsein do!

"Everything is going according to plan." Saddam Putsein

Forum List

Back