Breaking: Feds agree to withdraw troops from Fallujah..............errr, Portland

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Hopefully the state police will now control this piece of shit town!

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown announces ‘phased’ removal of federal officers from Portland

Federal officers will begin leaving the city on Thursday under a deal reached between Oregon officials and the Trump administration. State police will help protect Portland's federal courthouse.
Federal officers who have clashed violently with demonstrators on Portland streets for weeks will begin to depart the city on Thursday, under a deal between the Trump administration and Gov. Kate Brown’s office that was announced Wednesday morning.

Fine by me, the state and local LEs should have been protecting every gov't property all along, including federal courthouses. One wonders if the democrats are finally waking up tot he fact that allowing this shit to continue is hurting them more than it's hurting Trump. Interesting to see if the state police live up to the agreement, I don't think the rioters are going to care who they are throwing rocks at.

PS: DD, you might want to add the word 'Portland' to your thread title, so people realize what you're really saying.

The state police can't handle those lunatics. And the mobs want the mayor's head on a pike.

Next weekend ANTIFA will kick their asses and the mayor and governor will be begging for help.

ANTIFA wants that building as a trophy and they will get even more violent if the feds aren't there.

Fine by me, the state and local LEs should have been protecting every gov't property all along, including federal courthouses. One wonders if the democrats are finally waking up tot he fact that allowing this shit to continue is hurting them more than it's hurting Trump. Interesting to see if the state police live up to the agreement, I don't think the rioters are going to care who they are throwing rocks at.

PS: DD, you might want to add the word 'Portland' to your thread title, so people realize what you're really saying.

Is that the way they're spelling Fallujah these days?

Is that the way they're spelling Fallujah these days?

Uhuh, but they're spelling Seattle and Minneapolis and a few other places like that too. It's a good thread, and you don't want to have anybody passing it by cuz they don't care much about Fallujah. Or maybe I'm just too oblivious, whatev.

I do see this as a positive move for Trump, cuz it puts the onus back on the state and locals to fix Portland's violence, which frankly I don't see happening until and unless the state police get heavily involved and put the hammer down on the rioters. If it works, great! He can say he got them to do their jobs. If it doesn't then he can say we need to cooperate to finally put an end to this nonsense. What will the Dems do then?

The state police can't handle those lunatics. And the mobs want the mayor's head on a pike.

Next weekend ANTIFA will kick their asses and the mayor and governor will be begging for help.

ANTIFA wants that building as a trophy and they will get even more violent if the feds aren't there.

Yup. They want it on the news burning. It's right out of the anarchist cookbook.

I think it'll calm way down.
Of course it will. The question is, "When will it calm down?" Maybe after our court houses are all burned to the ground and a Marxist dictator takes over and starts killing protesters?

As we have experienced in the ME, withdrawal of forces emboldens terrorists. This is how Obama's policies spawned the exponential expansion of ISIS. Then it grew like a virus....until we started killing the leaders off along with thousands of their followers.

Behavior of the human populations in each defined area does not vary much without a mass removal or influx of people holding a particular political/ethical/moral posture.

Yeah....right....

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They know that the State Police can't give them Federal time......and that the Mayor and Governor will not support handing them over to the Feds....so they can now burn, loot, beat and murder without having to worry about going to federal prison.......so no, it isn't going to calm down.

Yeah....right....

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They know that the State Police can't give them Federal time......and that the Mayor and Governor will not support handing them over to the Feds....so they can now burn, loot, beat and murder without having to worry about going to federal prison.......so no, it isn't going to calm down.
They think the feds have left, but they have not. And yes they now think there are no consequences for their actions. When this blows up, and it will blow up, the coming sweep by the DOJ will include many politicians committing sedition.

Have you seen any of the many past protests in Portland, because they've ended up being pretty damn violent, and there wasn't federal officers in the street.
Leftist want to sell the idea that the feds CAUSED the riots and leftists are good people if they're not antagonized by the evil Trump administration

Hopefully the state police will now control this piece of shit town!

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown announces ‘phased’ removal of federal officers from Portland

Federal officers will begin leaving the city on Thursday under a deal reached between Oregon officials and the Trump administration. State police will help protect Portland's federal courthouse.
Federal officers who have clashed violently with demonstrators on Portland streets for weeks will begin to depart the city on Thursday, under a deal between the Trump administration and Gov. Kate Brown’s office that was announced Wednesday morning.

Just heard, FROM TRUMP HIMSELF, that NO federal troops are LEAVING until Seattle and Portland have SECURED their cities from the RIOTERS.

So if the riots continue tonight while the feds stand down, and the local cops are either hog tied by their shit stain radical mayor or gov and can't control the riots, then the federal troops are STAYING.

Sorry, leftards... to burst your little victory bubble.

Have you seen any of the many past protests in Portland, because they've ended up being pretty damn violent, and there wasn't federal officers in the street.
Leftist want to sell the idea that the feds CAUSED the riots and leftists are good people if they're not antagonized by the evil Trump administration
Yep, but, their propaganda wing can't fool everyone. Just too much video proof they're lying to pull that one off.

And if they continue to assault the courthouse, then what?

My inside informant has informed me the state police are supposed to be allowed to protect it and use force if necessary.
Problem is, Kate Brown of course is in charge of the state police, and it's very hard to imagine that she will allow any real fighting back.

The state folded and has promised to defend federal buildings if they don't the feds will move right back in...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back