Breaking: Dept. Of Justice Will Not Charge Ex-IRS Official Lois Lerner

this can't be. we were told over and over again how any day now we were going to see her perp-walked and fitted in an orange jumpsuit...

"No IRS official would face criminal charges arising from the political controversy over the processing of applications for tax-exempt status, the Justice Department announced Friday.

In a letter to members of Congress, the department said that while investigators had found "mismanagement, poor judgment and institutional inertia," there was no evidence of a crime."

So Obama, with the help of his hand-picked 'stooge #2', quietly sweeps his targeting of Conservatives under the rug, making it all go away. Surprise, surprise....

It's easy to 'run the town' when you 'own' the 'sheriff'.

No surprise here. Who has gotten charged or fired for anything under this administration?

Other than maybe Patreus, whom we know had other ideas on our military function than this administration.

"investigators found "mismanagement, poor judgment, and institutional inertia..."

No one lost their job, was demoted, or took a pay cut despite all that incompetence and mismanagement that resulted in un-fair treatment of Americans, either...

Gotta love the Obama administration's lack of accountability! :rolleyes:

I've done nothing wrong
I had no knowledge
I am not a crook
I did not have sex with...
If you want to keep your doctor
Pass the bill so we can find out what's in it
Strategic patience
Lead from behind
Reset with Russia
Kiss the Supreme Leaders ass

GFY

well duh, as if this administration is going to HOLD anyone Responsible for anything

most corrupted and tyrannical administration ever. they've done a lot of damage to us we won't see even until after these thugs are gone

Forum List

Back