BREAKING: Commies apologize for “intel gathering” balloon entering air space.

Or just accepts them as a part of life.

Yellow Fever. Racist.

Hardly. You need to lay off the Bircher propaganda.
If your girlfriend grew up in china then she has been brainwashed from the crib to worship the CCP

Chances are she thinks the china spy balloon is just a harmless weather balloon and sees china as the innocent victim of US propaganda

And you being eaten up with yellow fever will agree 100%

You come off looking pretty clueless if you think the term “yellow fever” is an anti chinese slur

Maybe it could have been 150 years ago but the contemporary definition used on the internet is very pro chinese female

You should know that but obviously dont

Nope. Trump tells you to Hate China while he gets his MAGA hats from a Chinese factory, and you jump.
Trump has only been around politically for about 8 years

But knowledgable observers were anti CCP long before that

I welcome his support but some of us were already onto china before he came along

You come off looking pretty clueless if you think the term “yellow fever” is an anti chinese slur
No, it's an anti-Asian slur.

Maybe it could have been 150 years ago but the contemporary definition used on the internet is very pro chinese female

Uh, I don't think any Asian woman would see that as anything other than her being fetishized...

For centuries, Asian American women have faced a lose-lose situation when it comes to desirability: They're either labeled as undesirable according to Eurocentric beauty standards or gaslit into believing that fetishization is flattery. But like racial violence and discrimination, the sexualization of Asian women can lead to dangerous – even deadly consequences.

"The idea that Asian women are desirable and exotic and passive isn't just an innocent stereotype or a desirable trait to envy," says Nancy Wang Yuen, a sociologist and author of "Reel Inequality." "The shadowed side of that is they then become targets of hate, sexual violence and physical violence when they aren't perceived as fully human and deserving of rights to be safe."

"In my experience, the people who give these comments (fixated on race) aren't actually interested in (me)," Chan says. "They just want to flirt with an Asian woman. It's the feeling that you're being treated like a body to be conquered that makes this kind of attention so repulsive."

What's so complex about fetishization is it's often mistaken for appreciation or attraction. But the fundamental difference is that fetishization is objectification. It's an oversimplification. It's a tactic to portray Asian women as objects and strip them of individuality, sociologists say.

No, it's an anti-Asian slur.

Uh, I don't think any Asian woman would see that as anything other than her being fetishized...

For centuries, Asian American women have faced a lose-lose situation when it comes to desirability: They're either labeled as undesirable according to Eurocentric beauty standards or gaslit into believing that fetishization is flattery. But like racial violence and discrimination, the sexualization of Asian women can lead to dangerous – even deadly consequences.

"The idea that Asian women are desirable and exotic and passive isn't just an innocent stereotype or a desirable trait to envy," says Nancy Wang Yuen, a sociologist and author of "Reel Inequality." "The shadowed side of that is they then become targets of hate, sexual violence and physical violence when they aren't perceived as fully human and deserving of rights to be safe."

"In my experience, the people who give these comments (fixated on race) aren't actually interested in (me)," Chan says. "They just want to flirt with an Asian woman. It's the feeling that you're being treated like a body to be conquered that makes this kind of attention so repulsive."

What's so complex about fetishization is it's often mistaken for appreciation or attraction. But the fundamental difference is that fetishization is objectification. It's an oversimplification. It's a tactic to portray Asian women as objects and strip them of individuality, sociologists say.
You can always find asian women on the far left to take offence at anything

But more often asians use the term to make fun of white men who drool over asian women

You are not very tuned in if you think its any sort of a slur against asians

In fact surveys show that asian women are the preferred choice of white, hispanic and black men, with black women the least preferred

Asian women can wear the yellow fever label with pride - assuming they arent lesbians or san francisco chinatown libs

And who knows?

Maybe butchy lesbians prefer asian females too?

I think we need to float about 100 million balloons over China each with about a wheel-barrel of wet shit and dump it as they float over Beijing.
/———/ Be careful, this past week Facebook banned me for sexually explicit balloons form 2019. No joke.
34BABC47-F6E3-4D33-AE3E-C3761E02E701.jpeg

Well, at least they allowed you the right to DISAGREE with them! Though they don't say anything about what you can do with that!
/----/ I contested, and they not only said they reexamined my post and didn't change their decision, and were enforcing the 30-day ban, they immediately reopened my account.

/———/ Be careful, this past week Facebook banned me for sexually explicit balloons form 2019. No joke.
View attachment 756314
People Who Live in Rubber Houses Shouldn't Throw Balloons

So we have Capitalists acting just like the ChiComms. And just like the Chinese people, we can do nothing about it for the same kind of authoritarian reasoning. Ironically, your forbidden picture shows the kind of Rainbow military we have, and will continue to have as long as warmongerers don't have to worry about their sons getting drafted.

This thread is so retarded it deserves the inclusion of the #StupidSpeak version of the proverb: "If someone lives in a glass house, they shouldn't throw stones."

Forum List

Back