BREAKING: Clinton-Appointed Judge Blocks US From Expelling Illegal Aliens Under Title 42 Policy

This is the same judge who went after General Flynn and railroaded him.

The judge is wrong to do this. The browning of America must cease so our White European heritage, traditions, and culture can maintain it's existence. This wide open invasion of our borders that Biden has allowed and encouraged is a genocidal threat to White America.

This is the rant of an idiot white nationalist. The USA has always been a multi=cultural country, founded by Mexicans in the South and West, black slaves from Africa, and white Europeans. In founding your nation, you committed genocide against the indigineous peoples living here.

You "white European culture" is both a lie and a bad joke.

This is the rant of an idiot white nationalist. The USA has always been a multi=cultural country, founded by Mexicans in the South and West, black slaves from Africa, and white Europeans. In founding your nation, you committed genocide against the indigineous peoples living here.

You "white European culture" is both a lie and a bad joke.
Bullshit. White European culture is everywhere but slowly disappearing. That has to stop. As I said, our founders passed legislation to only have White people as it's citizens. Not no filthy third worlders. Lastly, there isn't anything wrong with being White and a Nationalist who loves America.

Our founders wanted a nation for only White citizens. The first Congress even made legislation to see to it.
I'm not sure why you are running this false flag, but you are a fucking idiot.

Our Founding Fathers wanted no such thing, nor does any true conservative.

ILLEGALS simply do NOT meet the qualifications required to immigrate to the U.S. and become a citizen. Deport every last one of them back to where they came from. We don't need millions of government dependent mooching dead weight sneaking across the border.

On that note have you noticed Democrats don't want them?

Our Founding Fathers wanted no such thing
Liar! Let me educate you since you obviously failed civics. It was called the Naturalization Act of 1790, the first legislation by the first Congress.

[The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) is a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limits naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free black people and Asians.]

Liar! Let me educate you since you obviously failed civics. It was called the Naturalization Act of 1790, the first legislation by the first Congress.

[The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) is a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limits naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free black people and Asians.]
Go away racist.

Why are you scared to have a nation created for White citizens only? It's what the founders wanted. They created a statue for it and Congress passed it.
I don't give a shit about those fuckers or what they wanted nor am I at all concerned about their idolaters who have proven by their inaction to be cucks and pushovers.:finger3:

I have always wondered why they used the term white and not Anglo Saxon. Is there any historical documentation regarding this?
I think in that era Anglo-Saxons were thought to be exclusively in or from Great Britain….I don’t think the founders wanted to exclude those from Scotland, Ireland and or other regions of Europe.

And now get ready for an even bigger surge. Goddamn ACLU of course!

"Already hearing from multiple Border Patrol sources that they will be expecting a significant surge/rush of migrants at the border once word gets around about this order"

Forum List

Back