BREAKING: Chief of Staff To James Comey & Christopher Wray OUT At FBI

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This kitchen is starting to get hot for some. I hope our House investigators really start turning up the heat to burn all these sons of bitches.

He's believed to be one of the leakers.

The new FBI Chief is putting in his own choice for Chief of Staff...holy cow...the world is coming to an end and Trump is now ascending into the heavens to blow the trumpet.
:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

I see the newest GOP talking points email is out and we will now see 5 to 7 threads on this topic...

Here is my reply to the first thread on this topic...

The new FBI Chief is putting in his own choice for Chief of Staff...holy cow...the world is coming to an end and Trump is now ascending into the heavens to blow the trumpet.

wait ... wheres Clinton ?

apparently the idgets didnt hear Wray commenting on this last night-

silly me, of course they didnt they were stuck on Faux Snooze

OH SHIT.....

.....FALL GUYS ARE STARTING TO FALL!

BUT BUT BUT BUT

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!

TRUMP AND PUTIN HACKED THE ELECTION!!!!

I see the newest GOP talking points email is out and we will now see 5 to 7 threads on this topic...

Golfing, I always read your posts because I believe you are intelligent.

You know EXACTLY what is going on here, I know better. And if you don't, I over estimated you!

You know EXACTLY what is going on here, I know better. And if you don't, I over estimated you!
Golfing is a fraud. Like fake jake...

People like him go on Insta ignore for me. Not gonna waste my time talking to someone who's willing to lie to themselves.

I started to pay attention to politics for real during the Reagan years.

Then we had the Iran-Contra scandal and the HUD scandal. All I read about was how this paper was going to bring down Reagan, and this memo was going to do some other amazing things. In the end nobody got in much trouble and the ones that did were pardoned by Bush I. And nothing changed.

Then came Clinton and I followed the Starr investigation for 7 years and heard all the wild goose stories, and in the end we found out that Bill was kinky in the White House and he got a slap on the wrist for lying. And nothing changed.

Then came Bush II who took us to war on fake intel and for years I read and heard about all the things that were going to bring him down...nothing happened and nothing changed.

All these stories are just shiny objects to keep people distracted and to keep the party faithful revved up.

So, I hope you will forgive me for being a skeptic.

Golfing is a fraud. Like fake jake...

People like him go on Insta ignore for me. Not gonna waste my time talking to someone who's willing to lie to themselves.

Are you still pissed because I would not kiss your ass in that one thread? Damn man, grow up and get a pair of balls.

The frauds are easy to detect if you pay attention. All of their focus is on one side while claiming to be in the middle or on the very side they bitch about constantly.
We have 4 or 5 of them here

Forum List

Back