Breaking: Charles Manson Dead At 83

Too fucking bad...shame he lived to see83
Are you an advocate for the death penalty?

Nope

But I don't wish murderers a long life either
So you were hoping he would die of natural causes?

TN...ever heard about what goes around comes around.. This evil man is getting what comes around now. I don't think he changed much behind bars either..

He is getting what comes around? Old age? lol

Good riddance :disbelief:

article-2451441-189CB0CC00000578-374_306x450.jpg

Freaken creepy..

Too fucking bad...shame he lived to see83
Are you an advocate for the death penalty?

Nope

But I don't wish murderers a long life either
So you were hoping he would die of natural causes?

TN...ever heard about what goes around comes around.. This evil man is getting what comes around now. I don't think he changed much behind bars either..

He is getting what comes around? Old age? lol

I believe we all are judged after we die...Liars, murderers, molesters , ect. have no where to run facing the ultimate judgement of your soul after death.

He was consumed with the fact that he was sentenced to nine life sentences when he had never killed anyone and wasn't there when anyone was killed.

This of course was what drove the left.

From Rolling Stone Magazine:

According to an item from the Liberation News Service, the Weathermen have made Manson a revolutionary hero on the assumption that he is guilty. Praising him for having offed some "rich honky pigs," they offer us a prize example of bumper sticker mentality:

"Manson Power – The Year Of The Fork!"

The underground press in general has assumed kind of a paranoid-schizo attitude toward Manson, undoubtedly hypersensitive to the relentless gloating of the cops who, after a five-year search, finally found a longhaired devil you could love to hate.

Starting in mid-January, the Los Angeles Free Press banner headlined Manson stories for three weeks in a row: "Manson Can Go Free!" "M.D. On Manson's Sex Life!" "Manson Interview! Exclusive Exclusive!"

The interview, by the way, ran for two more weeks, consisted mainly of attorney/author Michael Hannon talking to himself. Later, the Free Press began a weekly column by Manson written from jail.

About the same time, a rival underground paper, Tuesday's Child, ran Manson's picture across the entire front page with the headline "MAN OF THE YEAR: CHARLES MANSON." In case you missed the point, in their next issue they covered the front page with a cartoon of Manson on the cross. The plaque nailed above his head read simply "HIPPIE."

When the Manson record was released, both papers agreed to run free ads for it, but the chain of Free Press bookstores, owned by Free Press publisher Art Kunkin, refused to sell it, arguing it was an attempt to make profit of tragedy.

This is what i find shocking is how he was able to manipulate these people to commit such a horrible crime..
Here's what happened to Manson cult followers who murdered Sharon Tate, 5 others

Here's what happened to Manson cult followers who murdered Sharon Tate, 5 others

He was consumed with the fact that he was sentenced to nine life sentences when he had never killed anyone and wasn't there when anyone was killed.

Drove the left for what?

In their hero worship. In making Manson some kind of cult figure like Che or Mao.

I remember how shocked people were and these murders along with the rolling Stones concert murders ended the days of the flower power hippies..

There were Republican hippies too

This man had the most evil crazy eyes that I have ever seen.. One less scum in prison.. One less scum fighting parole.

His ability to manipulate young people to murder especially the way they did has bothered me since a young girl..

"He was able to take young people who were impressionable and convince them he had the answer to everything and he turned them into killers," she said. "It was beyond anything we had ever seen before in this country."

The Manson Family, as his followers were called, slaughtered five of its victims on Aug. 9, 1969, at Tate's home: the actress, who was 8½ months pregnant, coffee heiress Abigail Folger, celebrity hairdresser Jay Sebring, Polish movie director Voityck Frykowski and Steven Parent, a friend of the estate's caretaker. Tate's husband, "Rosemary's Baby" director Roman Polanski, was out of the country at the time.

Hippie cult leader Charles Manson dies at 83

I wonder if he can appeal this?

Good riddance :disbelief:

article-2451441-189CB0CC00000578-374_306x450.jpg

Freaken creepy..
I could never understand the attraction of Charlie Manson

Some of the Manson girls were outright skanks and had nowhere else to go. But many of the Manson girls were educated and attractive

Having seen his interviews, it should only take a minute or two to figure out what a creep the guy is

Drove the left for what?

In their hero worship. In making Manson some kind of cult figure like Che or Mao.

I remember how shocked people were and these murders along with the rolling Stones concert murders ended the days of the flower power hippies..

There were Republican hippies too

The Summer of love had to end

I could never understand the attraction of Charlie Manson

Some of the Manson girls were outright skanks and had nowhere else to go. But many of the Manson girls were educated and attractive

Having seen his interviews, it should only take a minute or two to figure out what a creep the guy is

Yep - and some of them remained loyal to him until their dying day.

Additionally, he attracted more hundreds more groupies from all over the country after he was put in prison.

Creepy

manson-girls-a-1024.jpg

Where's is the weapon he used ? We're his prints on it ? No. Ok.
Like Dick Cheney then ? ..........but on a fuck of a lot smaller scale. He gets life x 9. Dick gets a new heart.

I hope Sharon Tate and her unborn child awaits Charlie on the other side for answers, as to why me? He said he was the devil, well I hope he meets up with his friend and foe...the devil himself!!

For his own sake, I hope he found God in all those prison years and if not....let the fish fry began

God is a noise in a railroad car.

Summer of Love Trivia Question: Where did the Manson family attempt to live in a railroad car?

I don't often believe in an eye for an eye, but he should have been killed long ago in exactly the same way his victims died.

It's a crime he didn't suffer.

Forum List

Back