Breaking: Autopsy results from Vince Foster's exhumed body cause of death to be changed

Are they or are they not exhuming the body?
No, this story is a complete hoax. That's the problem with all of Mindwars threads. She's constantly spreading false information in the current events section. It's very irritating.

There are many irritating threads, the most irritating are multiple threads on the same topic, we have been getting those many times a day now for many weeks.

I had a friend in high school who was very smart, she was kind of quiet and shy but she had a good head on her shoulders. After college, she went to work for the Secret Service. She was using an assumed name and was on the Clinton travel team. Her "job" was to make sure the presidential seal was in place on the podium and the flags on stage, etc.

She was on a trip abroad (Indonesia, I think, I can't recall) when her body was discovered in her hotel room, in her bed with a plastic bag taped around her head. About 4 days before her death, she phoned her mother and had a long conversation with her about making sure her children were taken care of if something were to happen to her. Her death was ruled a suicide.

I have always believed, along with her mother, that she must've known about something regarding Clinton. This all took place during his reelection campaign. The last thing they needed was some scandal leaking out and I think she knew too much. These are some diabolical people with a string of corpses in their wake... some, like my friend, aren't even on the infamous "Clinton Body Count" lists.
The Deep State has a purpose to allowing for the high murder rates in DC.

One of the biggest body dump sites is only a few blocks from the Capitol building in SE DC.

CrimeDC.com | Crime Map | Latest Crime Alerts | DC Police Union | Crime Map

upload_2017-3-23_21-2-16.png

Vince Foster ‘suicide’ shocker: 2nd wound documented

Are they or are they not exhuming the body?
No, this story is a complete hoax. That's the problem with all of Mindwars threads. She's constantly spreading false information in the current events section. It's very irritating.

So the body is not being exhumed then.
I couldnt find anything reputable confirming it, but then again, my Google Fu has been weak of late.

I had a friend in high school who was very smart, she was kind of quiet and shy but she had a good head on her shoulders. After college, she went to work for the Secret Service. She was using an assumed name and was on the Clinton travel team. Her "job" was to make sure the presidential seal was in place on the podium and the flags on stage, etc.

She was on a trip abroad (Indonesia, I think, I can't recall) when her body was discovered in her hotel room, in her bed with a plastic bag taped around her head. About 4 days before her death, she phoned her mother and had a long conversation with her about making sure her children were taken care of if something were to happen to her. Her death was ruled a suicide.

I have always believed, along with her mother, that she must've known about something regarding Clinton. This all took place during his reelection campaign. The last thing they needed was some scandal leaking out and I think she knew too much. These are some diabolical people with a string of corpses in their wake... some, like my friend, aren't even on the infamous "Clinton Body Count" lists.

One of the biggest body dump sites is only a few blocks from the Capitol building in SE DC.

then there is the question of....

WHO wants to make you believe that there is a ''Deep State''....?

and sub-questions of...

Who gets the advantage from it? Who has been pushing it? Who are they connected to...?

then there is the question of....

WHO wants to make you believe that there is a ''Deep State''....?

and sub-questions of...

Who gets the advantage from it? Who has been pushing it? Who are they connected to...?

The Deep State exists in every government as far back as Tolstoy who wrote about it, not using that term. But one of his characters observed that there was an official chain of command in the Russian Army and quite another that actually makes things happen.

That is the Deep State.

:lol:

You really don't learn well, do you?
Apparently you are the only who has a problem with it. But I can tell you get off on constantly harassing me.

Just because you think it is fake doesn't mean it is fake, Just because i posted it doesn't mean I think it is fake.

How about GTF off my case.

A string of events this week has led to incredible results in a 23-year-old case that had gone completely cold. After a reporter for The Washington Examiner was shot dead in front of his home and a letter was sent to his editor on his behalf, an investigation began into the death of Clinton attorney Vince Foster. Foster’s death in 1993 had been ruled a suicide.
BREAKING: Autopsy Results From Vince Foster’s Exhumed Body–Cause Of Death To Be Changed - USAPoliticsNow

BREAKING: Autopsy Results From Vince Foster’s Exhumed Body–Cause Of Death To Be Changed

Oh and the cover up's as usual the be liars thought they would get away with it. Just like Hastings a numberous others. Funny thing is It is being said the Clintons are behind many of them.
There is no limit to how gullible you are, is there?

giphy.gif

A string of events this week has led to incredible results in a 23-year-old case that had gone completely cold. After a reporter for The Washington Examiner was shot dead in front of his home and a letter was sent to his editor on his behalf, an investigation began into the death of Clinton attorney Vince Foster. Foster’s death in 1993 had been ruled a suicide.
BREAKING: Autopsy Results From Vince Foster’s Exhumed Body–Cause Of Death To Be Changed - USAPoliticsNow

BREAKING: Autopsy Results From Vince Foster’s Exhumed Body–Cause Of Death To Be Changed

Oh and the cover up's as usual the be liars thought they would get away with it. Just like Hastings a numberous others. Funny thing is It is being said the Clintons are behind many of them.
There is no limit to how gullible you are, is there?

giphy.gif

:boohoo:

The boxes of documents removed from Foster's office by Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, Margaret Williams, were taken to the private residence area of the White House! Eventually, only 54 pages emerged.

One set of billing records, under subpoena for two years, and thought to have originated in Foster's office, turned up unexpectedly in the private quarters of the White House, with Hillary's fingerprints on them!

So, who ordered the office looting?

Bill Clinton was unavailable, being on camera with Larry King. But Hillary Clinton, who had only the day before diverted her planned return to Washington D.C. to Little Rock, was on the phone from Little Rock to someone at the White House in the moments before the looting took place.

The initial reactions
Back in Little Rock, Foster's friends weren't buying it. Doug Buford, friend and attorney, .........

The Death of Vincent Foster | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

The boxes of documents removed from Foster's office by Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, Margaret Williams, were taken to the private residence area of the White House! Eventually, only 54 pages emerged.

One set of billing records, under subpoena for two years, and thought to have originated in Foster's office, turned up unexpectedly in the private quarters of the White House, with Hillary's fingerprints on them!

So, who ordered the office looting?

Bill Clinton was unavailable, being on camera with Larry King. But Hillary Clinton, who had only the day before diverted her planned return to Washington D.C. to Little Rock, was on the phone from Little Rock to someone at the White House in the moments before the looting took place.

The initial reactions
Back in Little Rock, Foster's friends weren't buying it. Doug Buford, friend and attorney, .........

The Death of Vincent Foster | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
None of which has anything to do with you being rightarded enough to fall again for yet more fake news.

Wow thats a lot of "coincidences"

It sure is and some of these "suicides" look pretty iffy to me. How does a woman shoot herself in the back of the head??

Seems anyone working for or were friends of the Clintons either died in accidents, jumped out of building, blew their brains out, disappeared or just plan croaked.

Doesn't seem to pay to be a friend, colleague, co worker or employee of the Clintons.

Forum List

Back