BREAKING: At least 6 people dead in Pittsburgh bloodbath

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
6 dead, several more wounded in mass shooting at Collier gym - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

At least six people were killed and several others wounded tonight when a gunman walked into a fitness center in the Great Southern Shopping Center in Collier and opened fire.

An Allegheny County policeman said he believes one of the dead was the gunman. Witnesses said they saw two to four wounded women lying outside the back door and two others lying in a parking lot at the side of the LA Fitness center along Washington Pike.

Witnesses said a gunman wearing a black hat walked into an aerobics room filled with women shortly after 8 p.m., turned out the lights and opened fire.

Witnesses reported hearing dozens of gunshots before the shooting stopped.

"All of a sudden there was a really loud noise," said Julia Zorzi, 27, of Crafton, who was on a treadmill on the main floor when the gunfire began. "I heard 40 to 50 shots, and I hit the deck. I saw people running out. I ran outside and there were two girls lying outside.

"The shots came very fast," she said. "It sounded like he was using a serious piece of machinery."

Police and paramedics from throughout the South Hills and Pittsburgh responded to the shootings shortly after 8 p.m. A St. Clair Hospital spokesperson put the death toll at six, including the gunman.

It is terrible that innocent people were killed. Hopefully, the report is true about the fate of the gunman. Good riddance to him.

It is terrible that innocent people were killed. Hopefully, the report is true about the fate of the gunman. Good riddance to him.

I didnt see anything about his fate in that article... What happened?

Another shooting in PA... not really feeling me with confidence about my home state.

I didnt see anything about his fate in that article... What happened?

Another shooting in PA... not really feeling me with confidence about my home state.

Allegheny County police Superintendent Charles Moffatt said the gunman may have fired 50 shots at the 20 to 22 women inside the room at the time before turning one of his guns on himself and taking his own life

Reading comprehension, not one of your better skills I take it.

Forum List

Back