Breaking: A Complete List of DOJ and FBI Corruptors and Criminals Destroying the US from Within

• Banned
Breaking Update By American Patriot Steve McGarrett!

I just got a notice saying my thread was moved to conspiracy theories. WHO anonymously moved this thread of pure facts?

There is a lot of truth in that article. Every one of those shitheads needs to be hunted down like animals, so they can live out the rest of their lives in cages.

This is exactly where it belongs. There is not 1 fact in this which is par for the course for the Gateway Pundit.

Breaking Update By American Patriot Steve McGarrett!

I just got a notice saying my thread was moved to conspiracy theories. WHO anonymously moved this thread of pure facts?

yeah the mods here are shills on the governments payroll,its pure propaganda they use with their message your voice counts,what a total lie same as the MSM always does,:cuckoo:

This is a Steve McGarrett educational thread committed to exposing the treacherous deep state individuals who have tried and are trying to unseat a duly elected president of the United States. Meet them below. You will be astonished.

A Complete List of DOJ and FBI Corruptors and Criminals Destroying the US from Within

not a very good article to use.this here below is comedy gold that the FBI

were once considered institutions full of integrity and honor before the Obama Presidency.
This is a Steve McGarrett educational thread committed to exposing the treacherous deep state individuals who have tried and are trying to unseat a duly elected president of the United States. Meet them below. You will be astonished.

A Complete List of DOJ and FBI Corruptors and Criminals Destroying the US from Within

The FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) were once considered institutions full of integrity and honor before the Obama Presidency.

This link is obviously not credible though.they kind of lost their credibility saying the FBI and DOJ had integrity and honor before the Obama administration, that is comedy gold because they have ALWAYS been evil institutions that NEVER had any integrity or honor.:lmao:

There is a list of the most culpable criminals and destroyers and it includes Donal the Rump and his family along with his entire cabinet.

There is a list of the most culpable criminals and destroyers and it includes Donal the Rump and his family along with his entire cabinet.

yeah the donald is a wolf in sheeps clothing.He is clever at getting americans to think he is on our side fighting the deep state but like every president since LBJ he has close ties to Israel. I am still giving him a chance to prove he is different than all those corrupt bunch giving him one term to drain the swamp as he keeps saying but if he does not at least TRY and get rid of the CIA,FBI,and the FED by his first term AND cut off aide to Israel,as far as I am concerned,we might as well have had Hellery elected.that is the ONLY way America can be a free country again and break free of these criminals in washington that run the country is abolish these evil institutions something our last REAL president JFK was in the process of doing.

Until the donald takes serious action on this,he is no different than each puppet president we have had since LBJ.there to serve their puppet masters and not the people.

Forum List

Back