BREAK'G: 3 "tender age" detention ctrs for BABIES and toddlers opened

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I'll put a link as soon as it is up. It was just announced.

Tender age?? Is that supposed to be POSITIVE SPIN? So now we have mothers in location, fathers, in another, older children in another and babies and toddlers in ANOTHER? Gee, I hope their are brothers and brothers and sisters and sisters in near enough age so they aren't split 4 possible ways/

THIS IS NOT AMERICA!

Tender age?? Is that supposed to be POSITIVE SPIN? So now we have mothers in location, fathers, in another, older children in another and babies and toddlers in ANOTHER? Gee, I hope their are brothers and brothers and sisters and sisters in near enough age so they aren't split 4 possible ways/

THIS IS NOT AMERICA!

Gheeeeeey

Mothers and Fathers because well.....they say they are!:113: So of course, it must be so!:bye1:

Gheeeeeey

trump properties.png

THIS IS NOT AMERICA!

Having young children doesn’t exempt anyone from being held accountable for breaking the law. Even if you’re an illegal.

THIS IS NOT AMERICA!
This is Trump’s America – land of the frightened, ignorant, and hateful.

THIS IS NOT AMERICA!
This is Trump’s America – land of the frightened, ignorant, and hateful.
Naw, you were here long before Trump was elected.

THIS IS NOT AMERICA!

Yes, the U.S. is seizing migrant babies and toddlers and locking them in 'tender age' detention centers

THIS IS NOT AMERICA!

Yes, the U.S. is seizing migrant babies and toddlers and locking them in 'tender age' detention centers

My word, I understand that leather punch lobotomies are being performed indiscriminately. Tut-tut.

OMG you are so, so , so pathetically stupid and what a loser.

bs fake news Family separation on the border only occurs under one of the following conditions: 1) If a migrant adult falsely claims to be a parent, or 2) is a threat to the child, or 3) is charged with a crime, such as illegal entry.

THIS IS NOT AMERICA!

Well put the kids, mothers and fathers together and kick them the hell out of America.

Who do you think is paying for these centers??

We the taxpayer. That's who. These so called refugees passed many countries to get to our border. They could have applied for asylum at any one of them but didn't.

That tells me they wanted into one country. Ours. We have enough freeloaders in America. We don't need any more.

Oh and if you are looking for sympathy for the poor refugees. Its in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

Forum List

Back