Bravest guys in sports...those who ride the Isle of Man TT

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018

There maybe some crazy 'sport' somewhere that is more dangerous. But nothing that is as well known/famous as the Isle of Man TT.

Last edited:

There maybe some crazy 'sport' somewhere that is more dangerous. But nothing that is as well known/famous as the Isle of Man TT.

I don't think that brave is the correct word for what this is, but it would have been cool if they had superimposed the course in the upper right and shown a representation of their location in the race. That would give everyone an idea of the distances traveled.

The Isle of Man is beautiful in the summer.

I love anything to do with motorcycle racing, both street and dirt.

Started riding / racing decades ago at age 14

Now I just leisurely cruise down the backroads for pleasure on nice weather weekends.

Thanks for the video!! .... :thup:

I'm a bit of a nut on a motorcycle. These guys nuts are so huge I'm surprised they can even get on a motorcycle

I don't think that brave is the correct word for what this is, but it would have been cool if they had superimposed the course in the upper right and shown a representation of their location in the race. That would give everyone an idea of the distances traveled.

You first I'll get a better lap.

You first I'll get a better lap.

LOL

Not Me. I wouldn't ride it. My brother races bikes though and he has expressed an interest in this race, though at nearly 60 I think I've convinced him to be a spectator....

Ever tried riding a longhorn steer with his nuts in a clamp?

You ever land a heel clicker? Easy stuff.

Years ago.

upload_2018-12-16_19-52-45.png

I love anything to do with motorcycle racing, both street and dirt.

Started riding / racing decades ago at age 14

Now I just leisurely cruise down the backroads for pleasure on nice weather weekends.

Thanks for the video!! .... :thup:

My pleasure. I just came across this video...never seen a lap of the TT from the rider's prospective.
Simply awesome.

I am like you, started riding when I was young...been loving it ever since.

Forum List

Back