Boycott all extremely racist threads

I'll just post bare chested gay men in them instead of boycotting them.

2sexy-men-shirtless-1.jpg

Good point EZ.

Let me rethink things and come up with a system similar to yours to burn those who had their hearts broken by a woman of color....
Or were rejected in the mens room.

Racist threads and posts make my eyes bleed. There are VERY few such USMB-ers I dun have on ignore. I'm not gonna persuade anyone to stop the hate, as my reaction is usually quite violent. I dun come to this board to be aggravated, so I just try not to see the crapola.

Do you know why people become racist and why membeship to hate groups rises? Because of retards who keep telling people that they are racist.

-SporK

I'm with you. Problem is, there are way too many people here who are, in fact, racists. I don't think they are going to join our boycott.

Do you really thing there are THAT many true racists here?

No, there aren't. Classic example is Bass... can't count how many times that guy gets called a racist. Charlie is not a racist.

There are a lot of people here, and other places, that are called racist..just because it is the ''trend'' thing to do now days.
Due to that, true racism has been totally watered down.

Do you really thing there are THAT many true racists here?

No, there aren't. Classic example is Bass... can't count how many times that guy gets called a racist. Charlie is not a racist.

There are a lot of people here, and other places, that are called racist..just because it is the ''trend'' thing to do now days.
Due to that, true racism has been totally watered down.

I dun know what you mean by "watered down", Kat. The targets have shifted, to a degree...but the hate is as virilent as ever IMO.

Forum List

Back