Bought my first AR pistol

Thats right, it's all you howling vermin do.

3hpxq4.jpg

A dude didn't want to deal with the upcoming SBR rules so he sold me this Aero Precision .300 Blackout for 500 bucks.

It's nearly new, so I have already started ordering bits and bobs to turn it into a proper SBR when the time comes.

I mean, what the hell I can register it for free!
Do we all stand up and clap now?

A dude didn't want to deal with the upcoming SBR rules so he sold me this Aero Precision .300 Blackout for 500 bucks.

It's nearly new, so I have already started ordering bits and bobs to turn it into a proper SBR when the time comes.

I mean, what the hell I can register it for free!
I have more than a couple of dozen ARs.

I have never had the desire to own an AR pistol.

The low velocity coming out the barrel combined with the big muzzle flash and the enormous sound kinda is a bummer for me.

However, many other people love them.

Sounds like you got a good price. Enjoy!

No, I was dissing on playtime. My daughter is going to be the primary user of this particular weapon.
Why do you want an SBR? This is not a criticism. But when I run them in carbine matches they are so loud they set off the car alarms behind us. Seriously. Now this is 5.56 so is .300 better?

I don't think I'd mess with anything the ATF has their eye on restricting.

Like I said, I have loads of NFA weapons so adding another one to the collection is not an issue for me. I have so many fingerprint cards on file with the ATF that you could paper a whole house with them!

Forum List

Back