Both CNN and MSNBC are now covering the clowns bs speech.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Yesterday, when both Hillary and Warren where making speeches in Cinci. Oh. all you got was sound bites that night on the news from these news whores...but when Trump speaks, it full coverage until the racist whore shuts up.....and they wonder why nobody has confidence in the news...the conservatives own this country....God help us all!!

Yesterday, when both Hillary and Warren where making speeches in Cinci. Oh. all you got was sound bites that night on the news from these news whores...but when Trump speaks, it full coverage until the racist whore shuts up.....and they wonder why nobody has confidence in the news...the conservatives own this country....God help us all!!

Perhaps that's because they realized that Hillary was going to lie about something and Fauxkahontas might make false claims about her native American heritage again.

• Banned

Perhaps that's because they realized that Hillary was going to lie about something and Fauxkahontas might make false claims about her native American heritage again.
There's not a person in this country who's not an immigrant, who's DNA doesn't have some measures of native american in it.....get a life!!

There's not a person in this country who's not an immigrant, who's DNA doesn't have some measures of native american in it.....get a life!!

"There's not a person in this country who's not an immigrant, who's DNA doesn't have some measures of native american in it..... "

Are you absolutely sure about that bold bit? That's very suspect. Has nothing to do with this argument you're having with this idiot, but still, not sure I buy that bit.

It's simple. Warren can have a DNA test and settle the whole thing.
No, it wouldn't settle the whole thing at all. Warren did not emphatically claim native American heritage via tribal membership or positive proof. She remarked in a book she wrote, that like many Americans, her family had stories of heritage passed down from relative to relative. Other members of her family have confirmed the stories. Whether the stories were based on fact or not, the issue is that she made the statement in her book believing they were true. It is irrelevant if the stories were embellished, exaggerated or just made up by some relative 150 years ago. The family came to believe the stories and Warren simply stated that fact in her book.

You fucking need help that's for sure!

There's not a person in this country who's not an immigrant, who's DNA doesn't have some measures of native american in it...

First of all, there is a YUGE difference between legal and illegal immigrant. It is like the difference between consensual sex and rape. Not sure why anti-White people cannot comprehend that. Second, "Native American" are tribes originally from Asia. Still, I had ancestry dot com DNA test, not that it is the most scientific, historically accurate approach, but it showed less than 1% from Asia. It did show zero from Africa by the way so it does dispel the "out of Africa" myth.

• Banned
There's not a person in this country who's not an immigrant, who's DNA doesn't have some measures of native american in it...

First of all, there is a YUGE difference between legal and illegal immigrant. It is like the difference between consensual sex and rape. Not sure why anti-White people cannot comprehend that. Second, "Native American" are tribes originally from Asia. Still, I had ancestry dot com DNA test, not that it is the most scientific, historically accurate approach, but it showed less than 1% from Asia. It did show zero from Africa by the way so it does dispel the "out of Africa" myth.
Question....do you think for a hot second, what we all have in our DNA map is gonna mean anything on judgement day? Put a period behind this non issue, leave Warren alone and keep it movin!!

I watched it, start to finish, on MSNBC yesterday. And I watched Trump today on the same channel. Perhaps you are thinking of a different channel. Was yesterday's Cinci speech on Fox?

That's a flat out lie, lying hag.

Question....do you think for a hot second, what we all have in our DNA map is gonna mean anything on judgement day? Put a period behind this non issue, leave Warren alone and keep it movin!!
Leave Trump alone and move along.

I watched it, start to finish, on MSNBC yesterday. And I watched Trump today on the same channel. Perhaps you are thinking of a different channel. Was yesterday's Cinci speech on Fox?
Really? I would love to see this on Youtube, what station played it.

Really? I would love to see this on Youtube, what station played it.

Forum List

Back