Born in Canada

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Yup .. London, Ontario

Eh.. just sick of seeing, "Canada is a..."

This is interesting.. considering you two..

We left Canada when I was 9 and moved to New Zealand.. Hamilton, North Island for 3 years, then the Los Angeles area..

and on that... Goodnight.

Doesn't matter where you're from, Lump.

What matters is what you do once you get here.

Doesn't matter where you're from, Lump.

What matters is what you do once you get here.
Immigration Act of 1924 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

911salute.jpg

Racial restrictions which previously existed were abolished in the I.N.A., but a quota system was retained and the policy of restricting the numbers of immigrants from certain countries was continued
Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This wouldn't end 'til the hippies came along
Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you an anti-american hippie leftist commmunoprogressive liberal?

Yup .. London, Ontario

I once lived in London ON.

Canadaleadingtheworld.jpg

Being born in Canada means you're super-damn-awesome! Have some poutine on me, eh!

poutine.jpg

Lets see Northbrea Drive.. close to the elementary school.. I spent a lot of time around Kips Lane and the Thames River.

Northern Saskatchewan bred and born.

Yup .. London, Ontario

I once lived in London ON.

Canadaleadingtheworld.jpg

Being born in Canada means you're super-damn-awesome! Have some poutine on me, eh!

poutine.jpg

Lets see Northbrea Drive.. close to the elementary school.. I spent a lot of time around Kips Lane and the Thames River.

About that sign: they can't even get that right.

Portions of Canada are south of portions of the US.

Just today I gave a lift to a fellow from Saskatchewan.
Having read this thread a few days ago I was able to impress him by the fact that, not only had I heard of Saskatchewan but I was also able to describe the shape of it.
'Thank you US Message Board'

Having read this thread a few days ago I was able to impress him by the fact that, not only had I heard of Saskatchewan but I was also able to describe the shape of it.

:omg:

There's just something about visiting Canada, drinking a Labatt Blue, smoking a Parliament and watching maple trees blow in the breeze.. that you just can't beat...:wink_2:

:clap2: :lol: :thup:

There's just something about visiting Canada, drinking a Labatt Blue, smoking a Parliament and watching maple trees blow in the breeze.. that you just can't beat...:wink_2:

Fall has such colors.

2901057242_d8ea92e649.jpg

Then there's the Northern Lights

Northern-Lights.jpg

You should see them around Lac La Ronge. Eerie enough to make the stomach feel upset after spending time studying them.

normal_kt2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back