Boris Johnson Not Taking Any Crap From EU

LOL, Boris Johnson has no choice, The EU says the last offer was their last offer and it will not consider any deal without an Irish backstop. Boris is the one who has been beaten to the ground.

The globalists must punish those that defy them. The UK defied them, and they will be punished accordingly, they are not serious about making any deal that doesn’t fuck over the UK.

The Brits are smart enough to leave the EU. Other countries should do the same.

Boris will make the UK a stronger country and that is a bonus for the US. The UK has been backsliding since they went liberal. Maybe Germany will come to their senses too one day.

Boris will be gone as soon as we have an election. He gets tutored by the EU every day that he is in the job and bottom line he doesnt have the power to deliver brexit. Fuck him.

Boris will be gone as soon as we have an election. He gets tutored by the EU every day that he is in the job and bottom line he doesnt have the power to deliver brexit. Fuck him.
so tommy do you like others telling the UK what is and what isnt?...
Who is doing that?
the UK has to abide by EU rules right?....
Some, but we get to help draft them as well. Which ones should we be angry about ?

Who is doing that?
Some, but we get to help draft them as well. Which ones should we be angry about ?
can the UK make their own immigration laws?...

Who is doing that?
Yes.

We
Who is doing that?
We were never part of the Schengen Accords, we can allow or deny entry to any non UK citizen

Who is doing that?
Yes.
ok ....i was led to believe that the EU had a policy were there was open boarders between member countries ....

Who is doing that?
Yes.
ok ....i was led to believe that the EU had a policy were there was open boarders between member countries ....
Absolutely. I can live and work in any EU country without a visa.
1.2 million Brits currently live in the EU. 2.9 million EU citizens live in the UK, including my Father in Law who is Irish. .

1.2 million Brits currently live in the EU. 2.9 million EU citizens live in the UK, including my Father in Law who is Irish. .
fuck off, Tommy turd...you remoaner are all the same: disgusting pieces of shit who don't respect a democratic vote...and as we see in your case: rape and murder apologists.

The EU is a pile of failing shite and a fascist one as well..no wonder you love it..after missing your chance to join the SS.

You fucking young left turd wanker are all the same...liar and psychopathic Nazis underneath

fuck off, Tommy turd...you remoaner are all the same: disgusting pieces of shit who don't respect a democratic vote...and as we see in your case: rape and murder apologists.

The EU is a pile of failing shite and a fascist one as well..no wonder you love it..after missing your chance to join the SS.

You fucking young left turd wanker are all the same...liar and psychopathic Nazis underneath

And then an even greater wanker, Jeremy Corbyn, an avowed republican, opposes the monarchy, wants to meet with the Queen. :blues:

Forum List

Back