Booooooooom!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2014
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
Well here's an interesting albeit morbid web site. Play with it for a few minutes and you'll figure it out. You can bomb many locations from the drop-down list or insert your own. You have several variables to choose from including air burst/land burst, type of nuclear weapon, warhead yield, etc.

I just bombed San Francisco with a Chinese Dong Feng-5 ICBM with a 5 MT warhead, that country's current most deadly nuclear weapon that can hit the US from mainland China. I chose a ground burst right in downtown San Francisco. 697,880 people died in the blast, another 976,820 were injured, many of them fatally no doubt.

Well anyway...bombs away.

NUKEMAP by Alex Wellerstein

What a sick site, Tom. This is entertainment for Communists who hate America. Not Americans who love America.

What a sick site, Tom. This is entertainment for Communists who hate America. Not Americans who love America.

Why don't you drag your nose out from under the 18 Bibles you have strew around your trailer get in touch with reality?

Reality is we do not make a game out of nuking American cities, Tom. Get a grip and grow up. The site is sick.

Didn't you win a poll as the most intransigent dumbass on this site back a few months ago? Yea, I'm pretty sure that was you. Now I'm positive it was you.

Forum List

Back