BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
wow

what a surprise

I'm shocked, literally shocked

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

BOOM!!!!! Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh!

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.

Well, with all that solid evidence brought up by the liberal gang during the confirmation hearings, I sure didn't see this happening.
I was looking for an impeachment preceding being laid out.
Just goes to show just how wrong I was.
I am so confused

And to think Kamala Harris almost sabotaged the process on confirming Kavanaugh.
That could just win her the Democrat nomination for president because her base will love her for that.
I hope she gets the Dem nod; seems she is the front runner right now

if the economy stays strong, trump likely gets re-elected, unless the Dems run a Biden/Gabbard ticket

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

A specially appointed federal panel of judges has dismissed all 83 ethics complaints brought against Justice Brett Kavanaugh regarding his conduct at his confirmation hearings.

fvck Kavanaugh & fvck Roberts too; the sooner they are rotting in Hell the better.

Yesterday would not have been soon enuff.
I do hope you have been educated on the Kavanaugh debacle from the left being decided by actual JUDGES and not POLITICIANS.
Ya'll have egg on yer faces. lol

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

fvck Kavanaugh & fvck Roberts too; the sooner they are rotting in Hell the better.

I do hope you have been educated on the Kavanaugh debacle from the left being decided by actual JUDGES and not POLITICIANS.

I watched the Senate hearings for that Kavanaugh idiot live, as they unfolded.

I form my own goddamn opinion; I don't need your BS, or anyone else's BS to form an opinion for me.
I form my own fvcking opions; period.

Kavanuagh was likely the worst witness I have ever seen in any venue.
What an asinine waste of human flesh he is.
He was a complete jack ass jerk, hostile, combative, whining, poor fvcking me; I"M BRETT KAVANAUGH.
WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a fvcking joke.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

I form my own goddamn opinion; I don't need your BS, or anyone else's BS to form an opinion for me.

He was a complete jack ass jerk, hostile, combative, whining, poor fvcking me; I"M BRETT KAVANAUGH.

What a fvcking joke.

Yes Democrats are pissed that he didn't simply shout out " Okay I DID IT I DID IT" as he ran out of the building never to be seen again.

Asshole defending his good name. What a jerk.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

^^^ The Butt Hurt Must Flow ^^^

Kavanaugh was the innocent victim of a Political Lynch Mob. It's good for everyone that his name be cleared....unless you really want to live in a Stalinesque Nightmare.

how can anyone man/woman/other gender not recall at least the year they were raped?

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.
Your opinion was based on a political game being played by the butthurt liberals.
They were just mucking up the water because it was a Trump pick.
You choked on it hook line and sinker.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

What a fvcking joke.
Your opinion was based on a political game being played by the butthurt liberals.
They were just mucking up the water because it was a Trump pick.
You choked on it hook line and sinker.

My opinion IS based on the testimony provided by shithead Kavanaugh, himself; nothing else.

wow

what a surprise

DQ4il_oWkAEPbNS.jpg

Bigotry, envy and hate, the emotions of the left. LOL!

Forum List

Back