Bonjour!

Rookie
Oct 11, 2013
NY, NY
I am an Asian student living in the greater New York City area. I like older The Simpsons episodes, spaghetti, Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser, and The Young Turks. I hate governmental lawbreaking, Homeland (Drama 5/5, Realism 1/5), and homework.

According to quiz2d.com, I am a moderate libertarian.

To make things more interesting, what are your political views? I'd like to know the people here better before I start arguing with them.

I am an Asian student living in the greater New York City area. I like older The Simpsons episodes, spaghetti, Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser, and The Young Turks. I hate governmental lawbreaking, Homeland (Drama 5/5, Realism 1/5), and homework.

To make things more interesting, what are your political views? I'd like to know the people here better before I start arguing with them.

Hi 3.14, and Welcome. Hope you enjoy posting here.

You'll be able to tell very quickly most everyone's political views - and the fact that you don't like Homeland tells me you can't recognize good drama. The Simpsons? :lol:

You'll be able to tell very quickly most everyone's political views - and the fact that you don't like Homeland tells me you can't recognize good drama. The Simpsons? :lol:

Yes, the older episodes of The Simpsons were written in the show's better days. And I said that Homeland was good at being dramatic-I simply disagree with the show's political message.

Thanks for the greeting, anyway!

Yes, the older episodes of The Simpsons were written in the show's better days. And I said that Homeland was good at being dramatic-I simply disagree with the show's political message.
Sorry, I thought there was an "I hate" right before Homeland - one of my favorite shows, and it's close enough to reality to make it exciting. I hate cartoons - although some I've watched on TV are good. I won't go see one at the theater, though.

You bet! Hope you enjoy posting here.

An asian speaking french on USMB?

Fuck you and the rice burner you road in on.

aside from that

:welcome:

No entiendo........

Willkommen im Forum.

Harap anda suka ia di sini.

Gee...thanks?

Ignore the assholes. We have an infestation.

holy toledo I was just going to say hello and just read everything else.

Ok.

Now that my hair isnt on fire..welcome to the board.

a8bd3896-e55c-4c6c-b60f-bb5d743f6af4.gif

It was better when Conan O'Brian was writing on the show.

Forum List

Back