Bond Arms throws a monkey wrench in the works...lever action...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...AR pattern rifle that takes almost any AR uppers and any 870 buttock revealed at Shot Show 2023.

However much it costs, I will have ones...

Makes about as much sense as the pump-action AK. ;)

OIP.bNsIDSBPZbuKRsLN8g6qvwHaDh

I get what they are trying to do but I don't care for the floppy lever....It's one of the reasons I prefer Marlin over Winchester L/As.

...AR pattern rifle that takes almost any AR uppers and any 870 buttock revealed at Shot Show 2023.

However much it costs, I will have ones...

Love the location of the lever!!
The angle it sits at gives you a more natural movement. Using a standard lever action you dont have the leverage and it can be awkward to start the lever.
The way this one sits you kinda push it forward rather than trying to push it down.
And that short stroke is nice!!
Kinda pricey at $1500 without optics but no more so than on a higher end AR.

The angle it sits at gives you a more natural movement. Using a standard lever action you dont have the leverage and it can be awkward to start the lever.
The way this one sits you kinda push it forward rather than trying to push it down.
But it's not a higher-end AR and there is the rub.

Perhaps if they sold it as a kit to where you could use your own upper on it for half the money there might be a lot more interest.

The way the OP presented it I thought that was the case.

But it's not a higher-end AR and there is the rub.

Perhaps if they sold it as a kit to where you could use your own upper on it for half the money there might be a lot more interest.

The way the OP presented it I thought that was the case.

It's not something I'd pay $1500 bucks for no doubt.
I have my Winchester lever gun and a Sig AR.
I wouldnt mind having one but I wouldnt give up the Winchester for it.

The Snake Slayer IV MSRP was $800 and I think I gave $425 for it.

I figured $900 on sale.

Forum List

Back