BOMBSHELL: Three Out Of Four People At GOP Convention Will Be Voting For Clinton!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
There are approximately 15,000 credential members of the media expected to attend the convention, which begins Monday, July 18.

Sources: National media outlets, private companies step up RNC security in wake of French attack

The convention expects nearly 5,000 delegates, including alternates.

4 delegates from Lane County headed to GOP convention

The delegates and their alternates are outnumbered by the media at the Republican convention three to one!
9 of the 10 voices in my head tell me I need to clean my weapons today.

Wow. Wonderful news. Can chicks with dicks vote as girls? Or do they have to vote as boys? What if they still have their junk, like Caitlyn?

There are approximately 15,000 credential members of the media expected to attend the convention, which begins Monday, July 18.

Sources: National media outlets, private companies step up RNC security in wake of French attack

Good idea, democrats and their ISIS allies are likely to launch a terrorist attack.

The convention expects nearly 5,000 delegates, including alternates.

4 delegates from Lane County headed to GOP convention

The delegates and their alternates are outnumbered by the media at the Republican convention three to one!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is what passes for "clever" among leftists :eusa_whistle:

*sigh*

This is the satire section.

Three out of four people at the convention are media.

Three out of four people at the convention will vote for Hillary.

Get it?

*sigh*

It's precious watching the left melt down over Trump....it wasn't that long ago they swore he'd never be the nominee

Most intelligent people will be voting for clinton! Only the taliban portion of our population would vote for trump.
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security." -- Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

Forum List

Back