BOMBSHELL: Biden's DOJ Drops Anti-Spy China Initiative — Because Racism

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The insanity out of this crew just never ceases. They just opened the door wide to help CCP spies by doing this.

Look up the word disaster in a dictionary and there you will find a picture of Joe Biden attached.

In 2018, then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions started the China Initiative to counter threats of Chinese espionage and corporate secret-stealing. In the three years that the successful Chinese initiative was operational, the DOJ had accrued almost 60 cases involving Chinese spying, hacking, and lying about grant applications.

This insane decision comes shortly after FBI Director Christopher Wray declared that China was “more brazen, more damaging than ever before.”

Why would Biden’s administration stop hunting Chinese spies? The excuse they are giving is exactly what you would expect from the left: racism!

“Anything that creates the impression that the Department of Justice applies different standards based on race or ethnicity harms the department and our efforts, and it harms the public,” Matthew Olsen, assistant attorney general for national security, informed reporters. “I do believe that the China Initiative was driven by genuine national security concerns. But I’m also mindful that the department must maintain the trust of the people whom we serve.”

Is it really about racism, or does it have something to do with Hunter “Beijing” Biden investing in China? Why in God’s name would Biden stop chasing Chinese moles?

Citing complaints from some Asian Americans and a few Communist Indoctrination camps universities, the DOJ has decided to broaden the scope of their anti-spying activities and spend more time looking at possible spies from Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

What if the FBI stopped chasing midwestern grannies who walked into the Capitol to take dangerous, insurrectionary selfies and spent those resources to intercept Chinese spooks? Nah, better to leave those Chinese spies alone so that someone can’t cry “RACISM!”

The insanity out of this crew just never ceases. They just opened the door wide to help CCP spies by doing this.

Look up the word disaster in a dictionary and there you will find a picture of Joe Biden attached.

In 2018, then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions started the China Initiative to counter threats of Chinese espionage and corporate secret-stealing. In the three years that the successful Chinese initiative was operational, the DOJ had accrued almost 60 cases involving Chinese spying, hacking, and lying about grant applications.
This insane decision comes shortly after FBI Director Christopher Wray declared that China was “more brazen, more damaging than ever before.”
Why would Biden’s administration stop hunting Chinese spies? The excuse they are giving is exactly what you would expect from the left: racism!
“Anything that creates the impression that the Department of Justice applies different standards based on race or ethnicity harms the department and our efforts, and it harms the public,” Matthew Olsen, assistant attorney general for national security, informed reporters. “I do believe that the China Initiative was driven by genuine national security concerns. But I’m also mindful that the department must maintain the trust of the people whom we serve.”
Is it really about racism, or does it have something to do with Hunter “Beijing” Biden investing in China? Why in God’s name would Biden stop chasing Chinese moles?
Citing complaints from some Asian Americans and a few Communist Indoctrination camps universities, the DOJ has decided to broaden the scope of their anti-spying activities and spend more time looking at possible spies from Russia, Iran, and North Korea.
What if the FBI stopped chasing midwestern grannies who walked into the Capitol to take dangerous, insurrectionary selfies and spent those resources to intercept Chinese spooks? Nah, better to leave those Chinese spies alone so that someone can’t cry “RACISM!”

Thnx...I believe Trump had the right idea.
Remember when:
**********​

DOJ shuts down China-focused anti-espionage program

The China Initiative is being cast aside largely because of perceptions that it unfairly painted Chinese Americans and U.S. residents of Chinese origin as disloyal.
23 Feb 2022 ~~ By Josh Gerstein
The Biden administration is shutting down a Justice Department program that focused on countering Chinese espionage, following stumbles in a series of criminal cases and accusations that it amounted to racial profiling.
Officials said Wednesday that the three-year-old effort, known as the China Initiative, was being cast aside largely because of perceptions that it unfairly painted Chinese Americans and U.S. residents of Chinese origin as disloyal.
~Snip~
“DOJ will no longer use the framework of the China Initiative to organize or to describe our efforts to counter threats by the PRC government,” Olsen told reporters Wednesday as he announced the results of a nearly four-month-long review of the China-focused program. “We are ending the China Initiative.”
~Snip~
“These cases were brought by real, sincere, serious concern about national security,” Olsen said. “I did not find any — I have not seen any indication of bias or prejudice in any of the decision making I’ve seen by the Department of Justice. Full stop.”

Commentary:
The successful program is coming to an end. In its place, the DOJ is instituting a new "Strategy for Countering Nation-State Threats." No surprise there. Their strategy will be to do nothing as they do not want China actually challenging Hunters history there.
That means there will be no program to halt Chinese spying, at least until China has taken over Taiwan.
"Our goal with this strategy is to take a comprehensive approach that draws on the full extent of our tools and authorities to address the alarming rise in illegal activity from hostile .....parents of school children"
The DOJ investigates parents who complain at school boards as domestic terrorists, but decides to end the program to counter the Chinese government’s real program of spying on our country?
How is it so obvious that every move this administration makes is devastating to the USA yet they're applauded by the MSM?
What will our landscape look like after three more years of this, Division of our nation will continue to expand. Unity is no longer a possibility.
The division is intentional, all the better to keep you checking yourself instead of them. The energy policy is intentional, the Progressive Maoist/DSA left's strategy is to make it so expensive we all will reduce our 'carbon consumption'. Under the guise of "fighting Climate Change" (whatever that means) your liberties are to be stripped away, while stripping our liberties and freedoms away one at a time.

The China Initiative is being cast aside largely because of perceptions that it unfairly painted Chinese Americans and U.S. residents of Chinese origin as disloyal.
The Biden administration is shutting down a Justice Department program that focused on countering Chinese espionage, following stumbles in a series of criminal cases and accusations that it amounted to racial profiling.
Officials said Wednesday that the three-year-old effort, known as the China Initiative, was being cast aside largely because of perceptions that it unfairly painted Chinese Americans and U.S. residents of Chinese origin as disloyal.
~Snip~
“DOJ will no longer use the framework of the China Initiative to organize or to describe our efforts to counter threats by the PRC government,” Olsen told reporters Wednesday as he announced the results of a nearly four-month-long review of the China-focused program. “We are ending the China Initiative.”
~Snip~
“These cases were brought by real, sincere, serious concern about national security,” Olsen said. “I did not find any — I have not seen any indication of bias or prejudice in any of the decision making I’ve seen by the Department of Justice. Full stop.”

Commentary:
The successful program is coming to an end. In its place, the DOJ is instituting a new "Strategy for Countering Nation-State Threats." No surprise there. Their strategy will be to do nothing as they do not want China actually challenging Hunters history there.
That means there will be no program to halt Chinese spying, at least until China has taken over Taiwan.
"Our goal with this strategy is to take a comprehensive approach that draws on the full extent of our tools and authorities to address the alarming rise in illegal activity from hostile .....parents of school children"
The DOJ investigates parents who complain at school boards as domestic terrorists, but decides to end the program to counter the Chinese government’s real program of spying on our country?
How is it so obvious that every move this administration makes is devastating to the USA yet they're applauded by the MSM?
What will our landscape look like after three more years of this, Division of our nation will continue to expand. Unity is no longer a possibility.
The division is intentional, all the better to keep you checking yourself instead of them. The energy policy is intentional, the Progressive Maoist/DSA left's strategy is to make it so expensive we all will reduce our 'carbon consumption'. Under the guise of "fighting Climate Change" (whatever that means) your liberties are to be stripped away, while stripping our liberties and freedoms away one at a time.
Anything for Putin and Xi, Biden will do it.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:
Xi owns Biden, no surprise there

China has Biden by the NUTS....bigly.
IT's pretty obvious.

JO

We need to clean house of sicko Democrats who are putting our 350,000,000 population in harm's way big time.

The trouble with remembering the past is IF YOU FORGET THAT A CHINESE DICTATOR MURDERED 100 MILLION CHINESE PEOPLE, WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK THEIR THRID GENERATION FROM THAT WOULD HAVE MERCY ON 350,000,000 spoiled American citizens on the other side of the planet? Huh? I can'r you!!!!

China has Biden by the NUTS....bigly.
IT's pretty obvious.

JO
Biden doesn't deserve the free air he's breathed for a lifetime of criminal exhausting of taxpayer-paid FOREIGN AID PACKAGES THAT HE RIPPED OFF AT A RATE OF ABOUT 30% so he could buy elections out from under DESERVING PEOPLE who made their way honestly. I'M SICK OF THE CRIMINALS ON THE LEFT WHO LIE IN THE NOTICIA PAPERS, WHO LIE ABOUT THEIR RIVALS USING THE BUYABLE LEFTIST PRESS WHO WORSHIP SHIT-FOR-BRAINS UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS WHO THEMSELVES ARE BRAINWASHED, AND THEIR PLAN FOR FUTURE SLAVES IS TO PUT THEM ON WELFARE AS AN OVERBEARING GLIMPSE INTO WHO IS THE BOSS. And when they get so much as an ounce of power, they abuse that power and make themselves so rich they have five mansions with swimming pools and every amenity known to mankind. BARF!!!!

Now his airhead vice president is violating the hell out of the Presidential promise to provide for the common defense because she can? Who gave Kamala Harris power? The people sure as hell didn't because BIDEN'S PARTY STOLE THE ELECTION FOR HIM SO THEY COULD TURN AMERICA INTO A NATION OF COMMUNIST SLAVES, AND DAMMIT THEY THINK WE SHOULD BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP THEM. ROME WAS LESS ARROGANT THAN THEY. Oh, wait, they tried to genocide Christians. This bunch of criminals want to buy Rome for a few dollars more. :cranky: Oh, wait. Greed must be their lions.

Last edited:
The FBI seems to want it both ways.....as in....they do not want to appear to be discriminating against the Chinese and yet they claim they want to stop Chinese espionage which is rampant and getting worse.

During a speech on the China Initiative coming to an end in February 2022, Assistant Attorney General Matthew Olsen said, “We have heard concerns from the civil rights community that the ‘China Initiative’ fueled a narrative of intolerance and bias. To many, that narrative suggests that the Justice Department treats people from China or of Chinese descent differently. The rise in anti-Asian hate crime and hate incidents only heightens these concerns.”

Imagine if you will that FDR had said after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor....we are not going to discriminate against the japanese.....the Japanese are fine people, we have no problem with the Japanese people, and we are going to tell their leadership they must stop these military attacks on America as it harms our ability to keep being friends.

Yes we are dedicated to protecting America but we will not profile any nation or people whilst doing it.

Can you imagine what the outcome of WWII would have been if our current 'woke policy' had been in force back then.

In a nutshell it now appears we are putting our 'woke policy' ahead of defending America.

The only way to stop this insanity is to vote out the democrats, impeach biden and prosecute him and all the other treasonous democrats.

Do not get me wrong....I believe in 'wokeness' as in wake the hell up America.

Last edited:
I wonder how much Hunters dealings with the CCP are driving this. We're selling our emergency stockpiles of fuel to the Chinese because of Hunter... what else are they selling out?

I wonder how much Hunters dealings with the CCP are driving this. We're selling our emergency stockpiles of fuel to the Chinese because of Hunter... what else are they selling out?
I think our Republican Leadership needs to get much more vocal about what is going on with the democrats and particuarly the bidens...what they are doing and what they have done needs to be exposed....and charges brought forth.

Unfortunately for America....biden is more interested in protecting his son than he is in protecting America.....it is becoming more and more obvious....biden is at the beck and call of China.

They're selling out the Supreme Court and Demmie mayors have been selling out cops from big city coast to big city coast, where the people are getting murdered by ethnic gangs. The cops can't protect them from BLM because
1657392601338.png

Forum List

Back