Bobby Jindal's dirty little secret

Del you never accept the facts I post any better than the statements.

The rights view of facts is the whole reason I named myself truthmatters.

when you post a *fact*, it'll probably take me a couple of minutes to pick myself up off the floor, liar.

i thought you named yourself truthmatters because you had an exquisite sense of irony. it was only later that i discovered it was unintentional.

Too many people are blowing holes in his story. I think within the next week, were' gonna know the truth, and it ain't gonna be good for Jindal.

You know........he WAS thinking of running for President in 2012. Guess Palin has fucked up too badly to be considered any longer, and, with this, Jindal is gonna be dead in the water in 6 months.

Can't happen soon enough IMHO.

Yet more bullshit and no facts.

Del the man lied and you are so soulless you will not admitt it.

Facts you dont like are just mist to you and your ilk.

Its why the country was so screwed up.

Soulless ? wow, you have de-railed ......

ABS posted an op-ed piece the author of which admits it doesn't prove jindal's story is a lie. i realize that if someone is a republican in your little world they're not entitled to the usual "innocent until proven guilty" rights afforded by you to people you agree with politically. i operate a little differently; i like *proof* not opinions, or suggestions or innuendos disguised as *facts*. i realize this is hard for you to wrap your little peabrain around, but that's life, liar. deal with it.

"I fully believe that when then matter is looked into, we tried to get some boats in the water early on. When I realized that we had a problem, I was the one that made the call in WWO (UNINTELLIGIBLE) radio if there was anybody with a boat to come to a place so that we can get the boats in the water because I was around when -- the other big hurricanes, and most of the rescue done early on were individual fisherman, recreational fisherman that had boats that went in the water. Those boats where not allowed to get into the water when they were needed and I just found out about seven days later one of the reason boats couldn't get in was they didn't have enough life preservers and some of them didn't have proof of insurance. And I'm sure that there's a FEMA regulation that says that. But when a storm of this magnitude hits, you through those regulations out the window and you do what you have to do and start saving lives." Mr Lee on Larry King

Mr Lee never mentioned anything like what Jindal proclaimed.

Its a stack fo fucking lies.

"I fully believe that when then matter is looked into, we tried to get some boats in the water early on. When I realized that we had a problem, I was the one that made the call in WWO (UNINTELLIGIBLE) radio if there was anybody with a boat to come to a place so that we can get the boats in the water because I was around when -- the other big hurricanes, and most of the rescue done early on were individual fisherman, recreational fisherman that had boats that went in the water. Those boats where not allowed to get into the water when they were needed and I just found out about seven days later one of the reason boats couldn't get in was they didn't have enough life preservers and some of them didn't have proof of insurance. And I'm sure that there's a FEMA regulation that says that. But when a storm of this magnitude hits, you through those regulations out the window and you do what you have to do and start saving lives." Mr Lee on Larry King

Mr Lee never mentioned anything like what Jindal proclaimed.

Its a stack fo fucking lies.

i agree, why do you keep posting?

but clinton never lied, did he?

Hey......if you don't believe that the dirtbag Jindal was 75 miles, I've got a suggestion........

Go back over the reports of Katrina. You'll see that he WASN'T THERE!

Keith Olberman also did a piece on this last night on his show Countdown. I think I'm starting to like his show and Rachel Maddow's by the way.......they bring good information.
Aern't you the guy that always makes fun of Fox news as being propaganda?

MSNBC is far more in the tank for Democrats then FOX is for GoPers, it's like you are saying you like propaganda as long as it's your side doing it.

didnt Jindal say he was on the phone with the guy?
so what the FUCK does it matter if he was 75 limes away, or 7500 miles away
havent you morons heard of the telephone?

Forum List

Back