Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, """GOTTA LOVE IT!""""
rofl.gif

BOOM: Chick-fil-A Just Dropped a NUKE on "Black Lives Matter":dig:

Sela-144x144.png
11 July, 2016
cheers.gif

YES! What Chick-fil-A just did, is something I hope catches fire across the nation. Heck, I hope it it catches fire across the entire globe! Nothing has has me so ticked off like BLM and their actions have lately…not even Hillary. Chick-fil-A has always been one of my favorites…but now? They are the ultimate favorite! Check out what they just did…
chick-fil-a-location-md.jpg

Blue Lives Matter is a movement that counters BLM by encouraging citizens to support police officers that put their lives on the line every single day for citizens across the country. Police officers are here to protect citizens and will do so regardless of color, as long as you cooperate and obey the law.

To show support for law enforcement, Chick-fil-A has unveiled their “Back The Blue” t-shirts:
backtheblue.png

Chick-fil-A has taken a stand against the rhetoric coming out of the BLM community and wants to show support for those who risk their lives for the safety and service of others.

I couldn’t agree more. BACK THE BLUE. Finally, news of someone standing up for something that matters. #bluelivesmatter

BOOM: Chick-fil-A Just Dropped a NUKE on 'Black Lives Matter' | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

"GTP"
Black Lives Matter:
fu.gif

Forum List

Back