Blow Back: Foreign Interventionism And Its Unintended Consequences...

I can agree that foriegn interventionism to install ruthless despots who support USA policies has not been good in the long term for the US. However, I would say the these attacks are not based on our role in the overthrow and murder of Kaddafi. It's really the religionist and reactionary Muslim extremist.

I say we secretly evacuate then wire our emabassy with a few MOABs'. Next put up several large screen TV and broadcast 24/7 the movie they are whining about. Then let them storm the compound. But that's just me. Not very liberal of me I'm sure.

Too late for all that. The story is, they're our "Friends." And you can bet Big Brother is sticking to it. We've already poured too many Billions in American Tax Dollars & weapons to turn back now. In fact, this bogus War will now likely escalate. And only the MIC/NWO Global Elites will benefit. As usual, the American People will suffer.

Blaming the U.S. for attacks by Muslims is lower than despicable.

Here's where I think you have it wrong Rabbi: We're not blaming the US for these kind of attacks, we're suggesting such attacks are inevitable when we attempt to deal reasonably with these kind of fundamentalist assholes and maybe it's time we stop. Further, many of us think the money and resources we spend meddling in Muslim countries not only cause more harm than good but would be better spent here at home.

We don't blame the US. We blame the Muslim assholes that did this. That does not mean it was wise to attempt to deal with them in the first place.

Here's where I think you have it wrong Rabbi: We're not blaming the US for these kind of attacks, we're suggesting such attacks are inevitable when we attempt to deal reasonably with these kind of fundamentalist assholes and maybe it's time we stop. Further, many of us think the money and resources we spend meddling in Muslim countries not only cause more harm than good but would be better spent here at home.

We don't blame the US. We blame the Muslim assholes that did this. That does not mean it was wise to attempt to deal with them in the first place.

Did you miss the title of this thread?

We tried ignoring foreign countries when we left Afghanistan and we see how that worked out.

We tried ignoring foreign countries when we left Afghanistan and we see how that worked out.

Come on Rabbi. You know damn well that while we may have left Afghanistan, we sure as hell set up camp in many, many other Muslim countries. Leaving one country that nobody cared about is not "ignoring foreign countries".

Again, the point is we don't blame the US. Questioning the potential benefits and liabilities of foreign intervention is not blaming anyone. We're simply hoping to make smarter choices for America. I sure hope you understand that because it's the truth. We're on the same side here!

I can agree that foriegn interventionism to install ruthless despots who support USA policies has not been good in the long term for the US. However, I would say the these attacks are not based on our role in the overthrow and murder of Kaddafi. It's really the religionist and reactionary Muslim extremist.

I say we secretly evacuate then wire our emabassy with a few MOABs'. Next put up several large screen TV and broadcast 24/7 the movie they are whining about. Then let them storm the compound. But that's just me. Not very liberal of me I'm sure.

Too late for all that. The story is, they're our "Friends." And you can bet Big Brother is sticking to it. We've already poured too many Billions in American Tax Dollars & weapons to turn back now. In fact, this bogus War will now likely escalate. And only the MIC/NWO Global Elites will benefit. As usual, the American People will suffer.

No, that's your bullshit story. The religionist who attacked the embassy (like those who attacked over some cartoons) are the enemy of freedom, and alway will be.

Come on Rabbi. You know damn well that while we may have left Afghanistan, we sure as hell set up camp in many, many other Muslim countries. Leaving one country that nobody cared about is not "ignoring foreign countries".

Again, the point is we don't blame the US. Questioning the potential benefits and liabilities of foreign intervention is not blaming anyone. We're simply hoping to make smarter choices for America. I sure hope you understand that because it's the truth. We're on the same side here!

Dude Rabbi is a lost cause every time he comes into thread like this he goes LOL Jew hating Paultaruds have a bitch fest he offers little or no arguments or solutions

Dude Rabbi is a lost cause every time he comes into thread like this he goes LOL Jew hating Paultaruds have a bitch fest he offers little or no arguments or solutions

That's because Rabbi is intellectually bankrupt.

Very very sad. An absolutely unnecessary tragedy.

us-AMBASSADor-LIBYA-e1347455467920.jpeg

Muslims are our friends. :eusa_whistle:

I have it on very good authority from the left. We even apologize for our actions.
We really must learn to turn the other cheek quicker. That leads to peace, ask any democrat that supports this .....................admin....

Well, now they're finding out these were two coordinated terrorist attacks to commerate 9-11. obummer is sending in the marines to Libiya.

And now we see why most conservatives--heck Most Americans--have a visceral hatred of the narco-libertarian wookie-suited Paul-bots. Blaming the U.S. for attacks by Muslims is lower than despicable. There are no adequate words for it.

Not blaming the U.S. entirely. Many American Citizens do not support these despicable and illegitimate Wars. I mean, our own President didn't even bother to get Congressional approval for God's sake. That's how bad things have become. So i'm not blaming all of the U.S. by any stretch. I am blaming some in the U.S. though. This poor man died for absolutely nothing.

He died because someone made a decision not to defend the embassy.................

Hopefully one day, Americans from all political spectrums will wake up and realize aggressive Foreign Interventionism only benefits the few in the MIC/NWO Global Elite circle. I really do pray for that day to come.

Why are so many of our "Friends" around the World killing us? Are we really so sure they're our "Friends." I mean i know Big Brother keeps telling us they are, but are they?

It's their culture to maim and murder people who say things that they find offensive. We must respect their culture. To criticize the bloodshed would be racist and xenophobic.

Last edited:

Because anti-semitism is really productive.
Shit bag.

Shit bag.

You can't call me anti-semitic...my Jewish mother would slap you for that! That, and I fully support the right of Israel to conduct their affairs as they see fit.

So let's focus on the point at hand. I'm saying your incorrect to say that we Libertarians "blame the US" for these kind of attacks. We simply question the idea of meddling where such blowback is inevitable. Certainly you can see the validity of weighing the potential benefits of interventionism against the negative consequences history teaches us, yes?

Shit bag.

So quick to pull the anti-semite card, aren't you? Could that be because you're intellectually bankrupt beyond even filing chapter 11? My bet is on yes.

As for the allegation - :lmao:

Shit bag.

You can't call me anti-semitic...my Jewish mother would slap you for that! That, and I fully support the right of Israel to conduct their affairs as they see fit.

So let's focus on the point at hand. I'm saying your incorrect to say that we Libertarians "blame the US" for these kind of attacks. We simply question the idea of meddling where such blowback is inevitable. Certainly you can see the validity of weighing the potential benefits of interventionism against the negative consequences history teaches us, yes?
So the solution is to retreat behind the ocean? No, that doesn't work. 9/11 proves it doesn't work. We are a global power. Pretending we're a jerkwater nation of 13 colonies doesn't work today. Our choice is either to engage the rest of the world or let others do it instead. And the results of the second choice are ugly.
This is what the Paul-bots don't get. They somehow think that we get attacked because we have a presence in other countries. That's wrong. We get attacked because of who we are, not where we are. As for foreign involvement, ask the Poles, Lithuanians, East Germans, etc etc how much better life is than it was under the Soviets. As for leaving, ask the Vietnamese or Cambodians how much better it was once we left.
No, the Wookie suiters are in LaLa Land here. This is why they never make inroads in the electorate and are doomed to being a mere internet presence of conspiracy theorists and k00oks.

Shit bag.

So quick to pull the anti-semite card, aren't you? Could that be because you're intellectually bankrupt beyond even filing chapter 11? My bet is on yes.

As for the allegation - :lmao:

Yeah you think Israel pulled off 9/11, you think the Jewish lobby has too much control over the US government, you think the media is controlled by Jews.
But you're not an anti=semite.

Give me a fucking break.

Forum List

Back