blm leader accuses by mayor of throughing white privlege at him

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

he is threatening the city and of course he does not take responsability and blames it ion a false white privledge. crazy. He made the governor famous lol lol lol and he is mad at the governor for going to africa were real slavery is. this blm fool is a joke.

"Adams said earlier this week he will not "surrender" to "those who are saying we will burn down New York" – which some observers saw as a reference to Newsome."

Well, there you go; this Adams fellow is obviously a lunatic white supremacist.

Well being that the so called group called "BLM" sides with Jesse Smolett, a liar and fraud using race to manipulate...
they are aLways making up false white supremacists that do not exsist.

Since I'm well familiar with the black community, the "Jesse Smollet" syndrome has existed since forever . Racism and the parable of the boy that cried wolf ... I'm white but disinterested, but there is this BLM-Smollet thing closet industry milking white guilt. apparently it pays well.

Since I'm well familiar with the black community, the "Jesse Smollet" syndrome has existed since forever . Racism and the parable of the boy that cried wolf ... I'm white but disinterested, but there is this BLM-Smollet thing closet industry milking white guilt. apparently it pays well.
sounds like it. they can not even figure out jussie is bi racial.

it was the news lady he was sayiing white supremacy false hoods too. she let him have it.

They'll find no "guilt" among a growing number of whites. And calling us "racist" won't move us either

Most of these worthless BLM scum seem to spend their whole day searching for some little thing to be offended about. They're hopeless idiots.

Forum List

Back