BLM and ANTIFA, if you see this sign, you might want to think better of Burning Looting and Murder...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SKOW86C/?tag=ff0d01-20

It is amazing how entrepreneurial people can get, when it comes to humor. Of course the way Obama drove up prices of weapons and ammo, and now BLM and ANTIFA out there Burning Looting and Murdering, you just cant help but appreciate signs like this...

51hUafLClNL._AC_.jpg

andumbjim can't make a single post without writing Burning Looting and Murdering
I dont see trump supporters Burning Looting and Murdering? Do you ? This is your party not mine...You slave

Why i call all of you slaves? Is because you cant think for yourself and must have your masters dictate the daily dose of bullshit you spew.

andumbjim can't make a single post without writing Burning Looting and Murdering
thats because democrats cant have a protest without Burning, Looting and Murdering,,,
Dont ya love the sign, it is being sold on Amazon, you know the business the Very Liberal Jeff Bezos(who owns the Warshington Compost) has over 100 billion dollars, while his workers barely make minimum wage.

thats because democrats cant have a protest without Burning, Looting and Murdering,,,
Dont ya love the sign, it is being sold on Amazon, you know the business the Very Liberal Jeff Bezos(who owns the Warshington Compost) has over 100 billion dollars, while his workers barely make minimum wage.
they also dont realize that defunding the cops means I dont have anyone to call when criminals come my way,, which leaves me with only one choice,,,

To be fair, not everyone who works at Amazon is poorly paid. Amazon pays its employees $15 an hour, minimum, in many parts of the country.

I've a friend in Texas who works for them and she's paid $18 an hour. Also, if she works over time, it's double time, not time and a half.

My daughter's fiance' writes training software for Amazon customer service reps. The guy's 33 years old and he's pullin' down $130K a year...

You barely make minimum wage. A job at Amazon would be a pay increase for you.

To be fair, not everyone who works at Amazon is poorly paid. Amazon pays its employees $15 an hour, minimum, in many parts of the country.

I've a friend in Texas who works for them and she's paid $18 an hour. Also, if she works over time, it's double time, not time and a half.

My daughter's fiance' writes training software for Amazon customer service reps. The guy's 33 years old and he's pullin' down $130K a year...
Wow the liberal leaders have billions but can only afford 15 dollars and hour to his servants, why arent is BLM burning that place down? Oh yeah, Amazon pays protection money to BLM to be left alone...

You barely make minimum wage. A job at Amazon would be a pay increase for you.
odanny boy, odanny boy, youre such a pajama boy, i went to work overseas as a contractor making 70,000 a year tax free, why when i got back here would i lower myself with an entry level job, when i can just live off my dividends for the rest of my life, only paying 12% taxes on those? You progs are such stupid people, to be such slaves of your masters, who give you breadcrumbs for your vote....

Wow the liberal leaders have billions but can only afford 15 dollars and hour to his servants, why arent is BLM burning that place down? Oh yeah, Amazon pays protection money to BLM to be left alone...

Well, I'm not really inclined to argue about this. The fact of the matter is that Amazon's a pretty good gig when you get your foot in the door. Sure, Amazon's got a lot of money. And they're using some of that to pay employees far more than minimum wage in many places.

I'm having a difficult time understanding why you think that's bad. I'll be honest, your "they have more so they should pay more" position reeks of leftist ideology...

Lets go back to Jan 21st 2017 and every fucking post by you progressive slaves were about Donald J. Trump President of the US. So now i am just pointing out that Burning Looting and Murdering is what you progs are all about...and what the repercussion are for those stupid enough to come my way....

Well, I'm not really inclined to argue about this. The fact of the matter is that Amazon's a pretty good gig when you get your foot in the door. Sure, Amazon's got a lot of money. And they're using some of that to pay employees far more than minimum wage in many places.

I'm having a difficult time understanding why you think that's bad. I'll be honest, your "they have more so they should pay more" position reeks of leftist ideology...
I am not, other than BLM burning down small minority businesses but leave Amazon alone. I kept hearing by the prog slaves, how the big stores were destroying the Mom and Pops, yet we see the prog slaves burning and looting the Mom and Pop stores.

What really gets me is how Jeff Bezos says the rich should pay higher taxes, then avoids paying taxes, because he, like me know the legal loopholes to not pay really high taxes....

odanny boy, odanny boy, youre such a pajama boy, i went to work overseas as a contractor making 70,000 a year tax free, why when i got back here would i lower myself with an entry level job, when i can just live off my dividends for the rest of my life, only paying 12% taxes on those? You progs are such stupid people, to be such slaves of your masters, who give you breadcrumbs for your vote....

Yea, right, like welfare pays $70,000 per year. Maybe if you're scamming the government for disability, I don't know, unlike you, I work for a living.

And you've been schooled on Amazon, so you can STFU about Amazon.

Forum List

Back