Bleatings OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Anybody who has ever seen a field of sheep or a room full of democrats knows what I am talking about. The latest WHINE about a total UN-truth is just another example of what happens when stupid is allowed in government. So lets start with this.

"What Trump did was illegal!"

No, it was not as WE/the RUSSIANS and the Syrians signed onto a U.N. agreement MANY years ago about using gas on people during war and its ILLEGAL. We signed onto it with many other countries a PART of that agreement is the other countries have the RIGHT and are EXPECTED to enforce that LAW.

"Trump declared war".

Ah, once again NO. He ENFORCED U.N. law something Shit Stain {Obama} never did. It is also a NO on another front. The War Powers act gives the president 55 days of military combat leadership UNTIL Congress can meet and formally declare war.

This Is where we stand.

We CAN'T melt Damascus because at this time we do not have a power structure to put in its place. That is EXACTLY where Shit Stain {Obama} failed. Had we had a group to take over in Libya that we COULD have defended islamic state would NEVER have taken root there.

We may want to look to the past for our answer to the future. Syria could be cut up with different countries controlling different sections until peace is found.
The point here is for them to have a safe semi self ruled territory UNTIL government is in place.

Syria HAS been the center training base for most if not ALL terrorist group for decades. We are simply NOT going to end islamic state, hezbula, hamas or any other group until they have no home. And as far as hurting the feelings of Iran or North Korea? I slept just fine thank you.

American democrats are simply upset because they saw what AMERICAN LEADERSHIP is SUPPOSED to look like. Not the hat in hand begging, groveling and sniveling we HAD to put up with the last eight years. And Trump's tactics SAVED lives because he used FIRST WORLD TACTICS against a THIRD WORLD Dictator.

To our warriors, AMERICA'S BEST.

Now those Sons of Bitches KNOW how I feel!

Fury

Last edited:
Ya know, I've always considered myself an Independent and voted my conscience regardless of party affiliation......but with all the bs, whining, lying and twisted fake news of this last year.....I have come to REALLY dislike the lefty Dems.

I've been here, off & on. For the most part I'm getting bored with all the same crap being shuffled around & rehashed and 5 new threads about each repeated topic. The same people whining about the same old stuff. Makes me want to break a nail.

I've been changing up the Avie several times over lately, but I like & miss my Lucy

• Banned
I've been here, off & on. For the most part I'm getting bored with all the same crap being shuffled around & rehashed and 5 new threads about each repeated topic. The same people whining about the same old stuff. Makes me want to break a nail.

I've been changing up the Avie several times over lately, but I like & miss my Lucy
Well its just great to see you. If your avie was blonde it would look just like you!

Well its just great to see you. If your avie was blonde it would look just like you!

20-30 years ago.....maybe. Not so much anymore.

Now? More like this

upload_2017-4-8_16-12-5.png

• Banned

20-30 years ago.....maybe. Not so much anymore.

Now? More like this

View attachment 120987
YOU WERE HOT!! Okay?

Ya know, I've always considered myself an Independent and voted my conscience regardless of party affiliation......but with all the bs, whining, lying and twisted fake news of this last year.....I have come to REALLY dislike the lefty Dems.

You are not alone. That is /exactly/ how I'm feeling.

Operative word here is 'were'....or was.....past tense.

The challenges of the last few years have not been kind. I'm getting old & feeling it.

Operative word here is 'were'....or was.....past tense.

The challenges of the last few years have not been kind. I'm getting old & feeling it.
I am aging as well and much the same. But within the memory lies a smile that has carried me for decades. I hold and embrace it as if yesterday never passed.

Now you're getting mushy.......KNOCK IT OFF!

I stand at the bottom of the stairs, staring at the top, and a feeling of dread washes over me... each tuft of the carpet a tree trunk upon a mountain of tread, my knees reject it so I call upon my child to fetch whatever I needed, but I know that he'll be gone soon and I'll be on my own, would I let myself be defeated? Such a small step in days past, but a giant leap for me it seems. So I argue with myself if I could turn away, perhaps the item really isn't needed... No! It's toilet paper, I must persist, despite the grumbling complaints of my sockets! :p

i would be more impressed with the bombings....if they had an consequence which apparently with syrian jets taking off with hours...it did not....sound and fury signifying nothing

Trump did what Obama should have done.

Maybe the monster Assad wouldn't have killed so many innocent people driving so many more to Europe had responded when Assad crossed Obama's red line.

Maybe the monster Assad wouldn't have killed so many innocent people driving so many more to Europe had responded when Assad crossed Obama's red line.
I'm sure you are all broke up 'bout the sufferings of the Syrians. But if Assad is such a monster that he simply must be removed from power, even to the point of bombing a sovereign country that poses no threat to us, then why doesn't Israel do it? I mean, what are they spending the billions we send them on anyway? And what are they doing with all that advanced weaponry (that they aren't reselling to the Chinese) we are showering them with? If Assad threatens other countries, surely he threatens Israel more than the United States? And the refugees that are being driven to Europe? Why doesn't Israel give ANY refuge? They are right next door.

I'm sure you are all broke up 'bout the sufferings of the Syrians. But if Assad is such a monster that he simply must be removed from power, even to the point of bombing a sovereign country that poses no threat to us, then why doesn't Israel do it? I mean, what are they spending the billions we send them on anyway? And what are they doing with all that advanced weaponry (that they aren't reselling to the Chinese) we are showering them with? If Assad threatens other countries, surely he threatens Israel more than the United States? And the refugees that are being driven to Europe? Why doesn't Israel give ANY refuge? They are right next door.

Because Trump is reinforcing America's political power in the region that Obama diminished.

Because Trump is reinforcing America's political power in the region that Obama diminished.
You didn't answer the question. Of course. America first.

Why don't they stay and fight for their own country? Why are they someone elses problem?

Forum List

Back