Blame the Video = Blame America

Any opportunity to blame somebody else Obama and his crew will take it.
If it happens to be a choice of blame America or anything else.

Blame America will be the first choice.
Blame this administration and Obama in particular is never a choice.
If any attempt is made...Out comes the race card.

David Plouffe, a senior White House adviser, said on Sunday that Barack Obama had "100% confidence" in Rice, who initially described the Benghazi attack as a spontaneous assault in the wake of anti-US protests elsewhere in the Middle East.

That's different than blaming the video. The video certainly sparked protests around the Middle East. It might not have sparked the militant attack.

“In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated,” Rice said, referring to protests in Egypt Tuesday over a film that depicts the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud. Protesters in Cairo breached the walls of the U.S. Embassy, tearing apart an American flag.

“We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to – or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo,” Rice said. “And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there.”

what is it about "replicate" that is confusing to you.....?

Where am I confused? They were reactions to the video. The main protests. The intelligence community was still getting information on the militant attack.

The Intelligence said that at first, he was waiting for the intelligence.

so you think the killings were the "reactions to the video".....?

Obviously you Republicans are a pack of sick liars who act concerned so you can defeat Obama. I mean this isn't the gazillionth time we heard about this. 3,000 Americans were killed under Bush's term. Not a security failure. 4 Americans killed in Libya. Huge anti American security failure, obviously Obama is a pro terrorist sympathizer, you know he's Muslim too!?

Its the response... Bush kicked some towelhead ass.... Oba jails an american citizen over a movie

Where am I confused? They were reactions to the video. The main protests. The intelligence community was still getting information on the militant attack.

No the protests were. My personal opinion on the killings is different. I don't go to reports to find that out. I check Arabic forums and news. I don't believe it was pre planned. But that's what the intelligence says now. You guys can accept that.

David Plouffe, a senior White House adviser, said on Sunday that Barack Obama had "100% confidence" in Rice, who initially described the Benghazi attack as a spontaneous assault in the wake of anti-US protests elsewhere in the Middle East.

That's different than blaming the video. The video certainly sparked protests around the Middle East. It might not have sparked the militant attack.

“In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated,” Rice said, referring to protests in Egypt Tuesday over a film that depicts the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud. Protesters in Cairo breached the walls of the U.S. Embassy, tearing apart an American flag.

“We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to – or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo,” Rice said. “And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there.”

Thete were no protests on the video until obama said it was ok to blame the video for violence.

People who believe the video theory are dumber than people who think the earth is 5000 years old

Thete were no protests on the video until obama said it was ok to blame the video for violence.

People who believe the video theory are dumber than people who think the earth is 5000 years old

Now that's one of the stupidest things I ever heard. :rolleyes:

No the protests were. My personal opinion on the killings is different. I don't go to reports to find that out. I check Arabic forums and news. I don't believe it was pre planned. But that's what the intelligence says now. You guys can accept that.
Are you serious? If you are stop.......wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

You are a dumbfuck....you believe they killed an ambassador over a video? Really?

You are a dumbfuck....you believe they killed an ambassador over a video? Really?

This is what I was referring to you dumbfuck. Don't divert when you say stupid shit. That was stupid

no matter how you cut it.....that's the bottom line with this Administration.....

Obama and his minions really do not want to blame Islam or Al Qaeda or those who are absolutely responsible for what went down in Benghazi.....so they will concoct any story to blame America first or anybody/anything else they can handily pin it on...this is not the first time this has happened......just whose side is Obama really on anyway.....? :mad:

To be more Precise it's Blaming Free Speech.

Yes and Obama bought that up when he talked to the U.N. He said maybe they are wondering why we don't just ban videos like that and went on to say it's a little thing we have in our country called free speech. Personally, I thought he was lamenting the fact that we have that. It was like he felt that it's too bad he can't do anything about banning negative things about Muslims. Everyone and everything else is fair game, but some take strong objection to any anti-Islam speech.

And anyone who thinks the attacks in Libya were spontaneous, as if the odds of radical Muslims launching an attack on the anniversary of 9/11 are slim, they need to put down the alcohol, koolaid or whatever they are drinking.

Last edited:
Obviously you Republicans are a pack of sick liars who act concerned so you can defeat Obama. I mean this isn't the gazillionth time we heard about this. 3,000 Americans were killed under Bush's term. Not a security failure. 4 Americans killed in Libya. Huge anti American security failure, obviously Obama is a pro terrorist sympathizer, you know he's Muslim too!?

That's what is wrong with Liberals, they see four dead Americans as no big deal... Those of us who think for ourselves see four dead Americans as an assault on ALL of us. Exactly why Liberalism has no place in matters of National Security.

frankly it doesn't matter if intelligence says it was planned or not......or even if they were mad about the video or not....these murderous muslims hate America and will attack and kill Americans on any pretext.....doing so on 9/11 was NOT a coincidence....

Obama shows nothing but weakness and his anti-American muslim bias by even mentioning the video....

That's what is wrong with Liberals, they see four dead Americans as no big deal... Those of us who think for ourselves see four dead Americans as an assault on ALL of us. Exactly why Liberalism has no place in matters of National Security.

I didn't say any of those things. Nice try though ya fuckin twat!

frankly it doesn't matter if intelligence says it was planned or not......or even if they were mad about the video or not....these murderous muslims hate America and will attack and kill Americans on any pretext.....doing so on 9/11 was NOT a coincidence....

Obama shows nothing but weakness and his anti-American muslim bias by even mentioning the video....

Another islamphobe afraid of his shadow

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao:

stuck for a rational reply....?

...as a last resort you libs always pull out the race card........:eusa_boohoo:

stuck for a rational reply....?

...as a last resort you libs always pull out the race card........:eusa_boohoo:

And I have a bridge to sell you. :lol::lol::lol::laugh::lmao::lmao:

Everybody knows what you said numbskull... You were trying to say Bush was responsible for more deaths, as if the deaths of less people is less important. Sorry, but to some of us 4 dead Americans is just as important as 3000 dead Americans. That is why you, and those who share your twisted ideology fail. When you ignorant slimes get caught in your own traps you have to revert to your adolescent personal attacks. I'm content in knowing that I made you look very foolish. :lol:

Everybody knows what you said numbskull... You were trying to say Bush was responsible for more deaths, as if the deaths of less people is less important. Sorry, but to some of us 4 dead Americans is just as important as 3000 dead Americans. That is why you, and those who share your twisted ideology fail. When you ignorant slimes get caught in your own traps you have to revert to your adolescent personal attacks. I'm content in knowing that I made you look very foolish. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

You blamed the Commander in Chief for the 4 Americans killed. You better blame Bush for the 3,000 Americans killed. And yes he did have multiple warnings. It's his security failure. Deal with it republican snob. :lmao:

You blamed the Commander in Chief for the 4 Americans killed. You better blame Bush for the 3,000 Americans killed. And yes he did have multiple warnings. It's his security failure. Deal with it republican snob. :lmao:

Whatever you say... You've already exposed yourself for what you are. :badgrin:

Whatever you say... You've already exposed yourself for what you are. :badgrin:

Nothing to say? :lol::lol::lol::D

Forum List

Back