Blame Bush Guess????

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
How many times will Obama blame Bush and the past in his speech tonight.?.

My guess 7 times...

Sorry boys....

Due to the magnitude of Bush fuck ups, the statute of limitations for blaming Bush will extend for another 30 years.

We still blame Hoover and that was 80 years ago

Bush better get used to it

Sorry boys....

Due to the magnitude of Bush fuck ups, the statute of limitations for blaming Bush will extend for another 30 years.

I'm fairly sure my children's , children's children with be paying for what Obama and the Democratic Party have screwed up over the last 3 years ( and many more in the past) let alone the next year, but Obama blamed the past 10 times and actually didn't mention Bush.

bush will go down in history as the worst president ever...

That is inevitable...

And the fact is this whole mess is 100% bush's fault...

That's what you get when you put a moron in power, moronic results!

WAY TO GO OBAMA YOU ARE THE MAN!!! THE REPUGS HATE YOU SO YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!!

bush will go down in history as the worst president ever...

That is inevitable...

And the fact is this whole mess is 100% bush's fault...

That's what you get when you put a moron in power, moronic results!

WAY TO GO OBAMA YOU ARE THE MAN!!! THE REPUGS HATE YOU SO YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!!

Id be willing to bet years down the road the shitstain in office will fall under Bush in that category.

Sorry boys....

I'm fairly sure my children's , children's children with be paying for what Obama and the Democratic Party have screwed up over the last 3 years ( and many more in the past) let alone the next year, but Obama blamed the past 10 times and actually didn't mention Bush.

When referring to a disaster of an administration......your childrens, childrens, children will refer to it as a "Bush Presidency"

Historians still consider FDR to be one of the top 5 US Presidents...

Depends on the Historian. Too many got fed the "FDR Saved us ALL" line from childhood by the old guard and since their specialty does not cover Roosevelt/the Depression they never really gave it any thought. But those who are doing current research, opening up old notes and memos, the picture for Roosevelt is awfully bleak. Do a little reserach you might surprise yourself and discover that in TRUTH FDR was a terrible president.
Despite some people's perceptions.

Historians still consider FDR to be one of the top 5 US Presidents...

Depends on the Historian. Too many got fed the "FDR Saved us ALL" line from childhood by the old guard and since their specialty does not cover Roosevelt/the Depression they never really gave it any thought. But those who are doing current research, opening up old notes and memos, the picture for Roosevelt is awfully bleak. Do a little reserach you might surprise yourself and discover that in TRUTH FDR was a terrible president.
Despite some people's perceptions.

fdr tried to subvert the scotus.....not a good guy....

Forum List

Back