Blacks Should Not Pay Taxes

cant really say I am all for taxes but I pay them.

If blacks dont want to pay taxes, then by no means should they be assisted by them.

If the story that they were ripped up out of their country well ripped them up oncve again and send them back, services no longer required.

I am not a racist but thats some stupid shit. If people think life sucks here, they should pay a visit to the land of origin from where they came. need a ticket? tax me for it.

It seems like black people have been more victimised latley. Ironically, its the black people victimising themselves by promoting such things as Black History Month and Miss Black America, then they complain that they are not part of the US. It doesnt make much sense to me. I'm not a racist either, and really I dont like racial slurs and such (another reason I hated my school), but that is the way it seems.

You've got to remember, though, that one black man says they shouldn't have to pay taxes doesnt mean that all of them back his opinion. I wouldnt want a single white man appearing to be entire white population.

Originally posted by Semper Fi
It seems like black people have been more victimised latley. Ironically, its the black people victimising themselves by promoting such things as Black History Month and Miss Black America, then they complain that they are not part of the US. It doesnt make much sense to me. I'm not a racist either, and really I dont like racial slurs and such (another reason I hated my school), but that is the way it seems.

You've got to remember, though, that one black man says they shouldn't have to pay taxes doesnt mean that all of them back his opinion. I wouldnt want a single white man appearing to be entire white population.
It is kinda strange how blacks pushed for desegregation and now they want to be separate. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black (no pun intended).

This sort of thing really does reflect a growing trend in America. In places like Louisville, KY (a huge battelground over busing and integration), a lot of the same families (black and white) that supported integration are now demanding that it be stopped. One could debate that communities are now naturally segregating themselves even more. It's the argument of community learning vs. state forced integration. I'm not really sure where the nation is headed in terms of integration, but it's certainly an interesting change.

My guess is that intergration will stay the way it is now, until the black community demands segregation to a degree that it is granted. Then they would realize their average lifestyle isn't as good as it was when they were integrated, and have a civil rights movement all over again.

Oh yeah, what is the politically correct term for a dark-skinned person? I dont like to sound harsh by saying "black", but African American forces segregation even more by not accepting them culturally into America. So what exactly are dark-skinned people called?

Forum List

Back