Blacks Impact on Middle America - Scientific Results

Originally posted by OCA
Respectfully Kathianne if that rule was enforced there would be nobody on USMB including most of the mods.

Point taken, still and all, thought it better to pre-empt, being inspired by my hero.

Originally posted by OCA
So what are your solutions RWA? Nobody is saying that there isn't a disproprtionate amount of crime in the Black community that is agreed on. So what are you oh Mr."COLORBLIND" RWA going to do about it? Oh wait here comes RWA's intelligent answer "it doesn't matter that I have no answer and I talk out of my ass most days" or "AA, AA, AA, AA white discrimination". You should be an organ grinder.

Face it you are a darky hating racist loser without hair 1 on your balls to admit it. Fucking disgrace to my party you are.

Prozac, seek it beacause you need it.

For starters, let's stop villainizing people for posting statistics.

You condone racial discrimination more than anyone on the board.

Originally posted by OCA
Respectfully Kathianne if that rule was enforced there would be nobody on USMB including most of the mods.

A disregard for the rule of law is the beginning of a debauched society.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
A disregard for the rule of law is the beginning of a debauched society.

Lol you're kidding right. You and I are the two biggest transgessors of that rule along with Evil and Jimmy.

For starters, let's stop villainizing people for posting statistics.

You condone racial discrimination more than anyone on the board.

Stop dancing aroound the question.

Yeah a typical statement from ya. When are you going to stop playing with that dog? It never did hunt very well.

Originally posted by OCA
Stop dancing aroound the question.

Yeah a typical statement from ya. When are you going to stop playing with that dog? It never did hunt very well.

When are you going to stop being such a Betty, racial discriminator?

Lol victory is mine! I offer the above posts and the refusal to answer a simple question as proof that RWA is my BIATCH!

Next victim.

Originally posted by OCA
Lol victory is mine! I offer the above posts and the refusal to answer a simple question as proof that RWA is my BIATCH!

Next victim.

You're the one who preaches racial discrimination. Do you realize what a cretin you are?

"Now ladies and gentlemen lets watch as the caged monkey goes on a wild tangent flinging himself violently against the walls"

Originally posted by OCA
"Now ladies and gentlemen lets watch as the caged monkey goes on a wild tangent flinging himself violently against the walls"

Ok. Go ahead, we're waiting, Magilla.

Ok. Go ahead, we're waiting, Magilla.

RWA you don't have any comeback better than that tonight? Shit am I wasting my time with you? I'm going to give you a few more chances before I drop you into Flasher/Chippewa's category.

Originally posted by OCA
RWA you don't have any comeback better than that tonight? Shit am I wasting my time with you? I'm going to give you a few more chances before I drop you into Flasher/Chippewa's category.

Too bad your categories are meaningless and relevant only in your warped reality. I feel sorry for you, you racist homophobe.

Too bad your categories are meaningless and relevant only in your warped reality. I feel sorry for you, you racist homophobe.

Now that i've reduced RWA to a babbling idiot(not a hard or difficult task) is there anybody else that would actually like to discuss issues?

Look at OCA's logic. Someone who posts statistics is a racist, while someone who openly encourages raced based preferences is somehow noble. What a clod.

Originally posted by OCA
Now that i've reduced RWA to a babbling idiot(not a hard or difficult task) is there anybody else that would actually like to discuss issues?

Sorry, OCA. I guess I used too many big words. Sorry about your low IQ.

Look at OCA's logic. Someone who posts statistics is a racist, while someone who openly encourages raced based preferences is somehow noble. What a clod.

Notice how nobody jumps on your line of thinking RWA. Could it be your damaged goods or they don't want to associate with a racist such as yourself? Do you also advocate genocide against minorities like your buddy D?

Forum List

Back