# BlackLivesMatter twitter page getting a BEAT DOWN this morning!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Search Twitter - #blacklivesmatter

Wow. I'm not on Twitter but I glanced at the blacklivesmatter twitter page today. Damn. They're taking a BEATING from people over these police officers being murdered and the fat gay black killer.

Libs...I think it's backfiring on ya.

To be fair....it's 1148 hours. And we know most liberals don't wake up before noon.

You old crackers are shitting your pants whitey world ain't coming back

We aren't too worried. Between black abortion rates, black on black murder rates, the high rate of homosexuality, the high rate of AIDS, and the high rate of imprisonment, the black community isn't going anywhere but down.

I, for one, am heartily enjoying the spectacle of the Left's various Identity Groups each other alive in their competition for Most Favored Victim Class.

It's GREAT!

The demonic Left will never be able to turn America against cops. Never.

They're trying.

I HOPE they keep trying throughout 2016. This shit is gonna cost them the election.

No. Bigoted scum don't vote democratic. We won the last two elections without the white supremacists. I suspect we don't need you this time.

Poor Bitter Pillian. It must suck to watch the reductio ad absurdum of her toxic ideology playing out in such an ugly display.

[
No. Bigoted scum don't vote democratic.

The most racist pile of Batshit in the forum, Guano, says he is a demoncrat. His number 2 - Asslips also claims to be dim - but then again he claims to be black - and we know that is a lie.

Racism is a form of collectivism, the attribution of ideas based on the genetic group one belongs to rather than to the mind and character of a person. Racism is a uniquely leftist view, thus is at home with the democrats.

We won the last two elections without the white supremacists. I suspect we don't need you this time.

Who is "we?"

As I recall you got your ass kicked in 2014 - mainly because of your open racism and hatred of whites.

Doesn't matter - Hillary has destroyed your shameful party for 2016, all your "White Lives Don't Matter" idiocy is just icing on the cake.

The demonic Left will never be able to turn America against cops. Never.

They're trying.

I HOPE they keep trying throughout 2016. This shit is gonna cost them the election.

No. Bigoted scum don't vote democratic. We won the last two elections without the white supremacists. I suspect we don't need you this time.

LOl.

Says a rightwingnut bigot. *shrug*

Forum List

Back