Black Woman Holding Fake Gun Killed by Police in Virginia

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Not a good idea to be waving something that looks like a gun around when the cops show up.

India M. Beaty, a 25-year-old Virginia woman, was fatally shot Saturday by two Norfolk police officers after making a “threatening motion” with a fake gun, according to WVEC.

Beaty was arguing with a man shortly before pulling out what looked like a handgun to threaten him, police said. Norfolk police officers, who were in the area, rushed over and gave Beaty “verbal commands” to drop the gun, according to a police statement.

After making a “threatening motion” with the handgun, the two officers shot Beaty, killing her despite first-aid efforts. It wasn’t until after the shooting that the officers realized the woman was brandishing a fake weapon.

Read more: Black Officer Ken Johnson Arrested in Fatal Shooting of Latino Teen Jose Cruz

“Any loss of life is tragic,” Norfolk Police Chief Michael Goldsmith said in a statement, according to the Virginian-Pilot.

“My thoughts and prayers go out to Ms. Beaty’s loved ones, and we appreciate the public’s patience as we continue to investigate.” The officers, currently on administrative duty while the shooting is investigated, will not have their names released during the investigation.

Black Woman Holding Fake Gun Killed by Police in Virginia

But if you're white and gonna do that shit best if you first burn a cork and rub it on. Then you'll get maximum good press. Fail to do dat and the media will ignore your passing.

Last edited:
Cops should have known it was fake!

image.jpeg

View attachment 68388

There was thread about this yesterday, or maybe this is a new incident? Anyhow, on other thread I commented, first that the woman a complete idiot, if you point fake gun at the police, they have no way of knowing if the gun is fake or real. So a split second decision, they have a potentially dangerous situation, so they must shoot....the woman who's been killed it's totally her fault and not the fault of the police.

If you don't want to be shot, don't point guns fake or real at the police.

View attachment 68388

There was thread about this yesterday, or maybe this is a new incident? Anyhow, on other thread I commented, first that the woman a complete idiot, if you point fake gun at the police, they have no way of knowing if the gun is fake or real. So a split second decision, they have a potentially dangerous situation, so they must shoot....the woman who's been killed it's totally her fault and not the fault of the police.

That's a lesson Liberals will never learn.

View attachment 68388

I'll have to find a pic my CHP friend sent. They are now taking toy water rifles which look like obvious toys and putting real shotguns inside them.

View attachment 68388

I'll have to find a pic my CHP friend sent. They are now taking toy water rifles which look like obvious toys and putting real shotguns inside them.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

View attachment 68388

View attachment 68399 View attachment 68400

They're some scary pictures.

Forum List

Back