black Wisconsin Reporter Says She Fled Country Thunder Music Festival After a Man Called Her the ‘N-Word’

I'm not buying it. There's no recording or video of any of her allegations. Sounds like she's a female version of Jussie Smollett.

I was raised in the 80s & 90s...so I probably would have laughed at her freaking out about it too. Lol
At the end of the day, it's just a word. She gave that guy what he wanted(if this really happened) by fleeing.

If this really happened, this must've been the first time she has dealt with in-your-face racism. I'm of mixed ancestry, had racist slurs directed towards me plenty of times...I turned it back on them, never once fled like a scared child, even as a child. You say some racist shit to me, best believe I'm going to town on your ass. You gave me the green light, now it's go time.
I grew up around black folks, so trust me when I say I know what to say to get under their skin. Lol. I don't even have to say blatantly racist things to break them down.
I don't hate black people though, I love them. I treat them as equals...that means if one of them wants to start talking shit, I will make sure they know they're playing with the wrong bean cracker.

I'm not buying it. There's no recording or video of any of her allegations. Sounds like she's a female version of Jussie Smollett.

I wonder how the people were supposed to help?

Forum List

Back