Black Trump supporter blasts sanctuary cities: All the jobs are going to illegals

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER BLASTS SANCTUARY CITIES: “ALL THE JOBS ARE GOING TO ILLEGALS!”
"When my people do a crime, they get three strikes, your people do a crime, they get amnesty"
upload_2017-2-17_8-26-57.png

Black Trump Supporter Blasts Sanctuary Cities: “All the Jobs Are Going to Illegals!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This lady nails it!! She tells them like it is, This is what you consider an awakened AMERICAN !

BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER BLASTS SANCTUARY CITIES: “ALL THE JOBS ARE GOING TO ILLEGALS!”
"When my people do a crime, they get three strikes, your people do a crime, they get amnesty"
View attachment 112848
Black Trump Supporter Blasts Sanctuary Cities: “All the Jobs Are Going to Illegals!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This lady nails it!! She tells them like it is, This is what you consider an awakened AMERICAN !

Not much of a surprise no one will hire a black Trump voter, the dude's obviously whack

View attachment 112848

Not much of a surprise no one will hire a black Trump voter, the dude's obviously whack

were not hiring blacks when they were democratic Obama supporters

at least trump is helping create jobs for americans now

Forum List

Back