Black Suny professor says he feels happy seeing white homeless people begging for food

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Black SUNY Professor Says He Feels “Happy” Seeing White Homeless People Begging for Food
A black professor of literature at SUNY Old Westbury wrote of how he feels “happy” seeing white homeless people begging for food.

Your time is coming you stuck up c&&t wait until your homeless bitch lmfao ur face probably won't be forgotton by many when s h t f loser!

Stupid bitches like you are what causes and starts racism you pathetic whiny little bitch . You assholes are what gets the results you want. YOU CAUSE THE HATE you get idiots!!

THE RACIST IS THE ONE WHO ACCUSES THE OTHER OF BEING RACIST IT'S A GUILT CARD FOR THE WEAK!!!
LBJ HAD YOU DUMB MOTHER FKRS VOTING DEMOCRAT AND YOUR STILL DOING IT IT STUPID FK!!

This guy is probably a professor of engineering or mathematics correct? I am sure some manner of STEM field. Lemmuh check!

"Courses taught:
Topics in African American Literature, Creative Non-Fiction, Black Women Writers, Literature of Class Consciousness, Autobiography, Literature Across Cultures I and II

Nicholas Powers | SUNY Old Westbury"

He is a PhD annn sheeeeeiiit.

• Banned
This guy is probably a professor of engineering or mathematics correct? I am sure some manner of STEM field. Lemmuh check!

"Courses taught:
Topics in African American Literature, Creative Non-Fiction, Black Women Writers, Literature of Class Consciousness, Autobiography, Literature Across Cultures I and II

Nicholas Powers | SUNY Old Westbury"

He is a PhD annn sheeeeeiiit.

That explains why he's an asshole the more PHD the bigger fknn indoctrinated leftist c**t most of these idiots are. ( liberal university) get it indoctrinated.

Forum List

Back