Black Pastor Slams “Black Genocide” of Abortion: 1,800 Black Babies are Aborted Every Day

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by The Purge, Sep 5, 2018.

1. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    #TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

toya graham POVERTY.jpg

2. depotoo

depotoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,459
    Read about this author first-
    Race and Nationality as Factors in American Life
    Note he was the first president of the Population Association of America, founded by Margaret Sanger, and her personal close friend.
    http://www.populationassociation.org/wp-content/uploads/The_Early_Years_of_the_PAA.pdf

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-qu...acticed-it-means-margaret-sanger-65-18-60.jpg
    Apostle of Birth Control Sees Cause Gaining Here", The New York Times, 1923-04-08, p. XII

Also, look up Lothrop Stoddard, who supposedly was also on the board of directors for her Population Association of America. I can’t find direct evidence of that, but do know her Birth Control Review positively reviewed his book
    The Rising Tide of Color Against White World Supremacy, was written while he served on Sanger's board. Havelock Ellis, one of Sanger's extra-marital lovers, reviewed this..book favorably in The Birth Control Review".

If you want more, then let me know.

3. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,038
    So your claim now is that you cant find any proof Sanger was racist so she is racist by association? Weird. She doesnt sound like a rabid racist. More like a paternalistic racist if anything. She seemed more like the "let me help you dear because you cant help yourself" type of racist.

The Public Papers of Margaret Sanger: Web Edition

"The Negro race has reached a place in its history when every possible effort should be made to have every Negro child count as a valuable contribution to the future of America," she wrote. "Negro parents, like all parents, must create the next generation from strength, not from weakness; from health, not from despair."
    -Margaret Sanger.

"We may never achieve the goal of having every pregnancy end with the birth of a healthy, normal child, but certainly a vast majority of the 17,000 stillbirths which occur to Negro mothers each year could be prevented if every baby were planned."
    -Margaret Sanger

4. depotoo

depotoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,459
    So her words and associations aren’t enough for you. Believe as you will, but just thought I would add what was left out of that quote from a paper you posted here-

It has been argued occasionally that Negros do not need birth control. What is needed, it is said, are better living conditions, better working conditions, more medical services, improved diets and schools. Of course they are and by dint of the efforts of all those who believe in justice, these will be achieved.

But in the meantime, in the immediate here and now, Negro parents need birth control to help alleviate some of the needless suffering and heartbreak, to get firmly established on the road to health and better living. Even if the Negros lived in Utopia the need to plan their families would still be an urgent health and social measure.

Since you seem to be unwilling to believe I find it for not, to continue to post more articles and words from her planned parenthood presidents, etc., speaking of their need for eugenics, the need to push homosexuality, etc., as if not just as you wish them worded you will deny their intent, anyway.

5. depotoo

depotoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,459
    Something else for everyone to chew on, part of a memo written in 1969

MEMORANDUM TO BERNARD BERELSON (President, Population Council) found in "Activities
    Relevant to the Study of Population Policy for the U.S." March 3rd, 1969,
    by Frederick S. JAFFE (Vice-President of Planned Parenthood - World Population). (A Family Planning Perspectives Special
    Supplement, Planned Parenthood - World Population, 8l0, 7th Avenue, NEW YORK, N.Y. 10019)
    TABLE 1. Examples of Proposed Measures to Reduce U.S. Fertility, by Universality or Selectivity of Impact
    Universal Impact
    Social Constraints Restructure family:
    a/ Postpone or avoid marriage
    b/ Alter image of ideal family size
    Compulsory education of children
    Encourage increased homosexuality Educate for family limitation
    Fertility control agents in water supply
    Encourage women to work
    =======================
    http://uscl.info/edoc/doc.php?doc_id=49&action=inline

6. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,038
    Looking at her words she doesnt sound racist to me. I know you guys like to take her words out of context but when they are in context there is no racism. Everything she says about Blacks she says about whites. She is more a class snob than racist. Sorry nice try.

Can you explain why she would want to prevent still born births in the Black population if she is such a racist?

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  7. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,038
    Sorry but I dont even see the words Black, Negro or race anywhere on that memo. Youre going to have to try harder to convince me this woman was a racist and I already think most whites are racist.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. depotoo

depotoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,459
    She wanted to prevent births, period in African Americans.
    Now, once again, we will have to agree to disagree. But Jesse Jackson and many others disagree with you.

9. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,038
    If she wanted to prevent Black births why didnt she say that? Are you actually reading her words I am posting? Contrary to your beliefs she said this.

"The Negro race has reached a place in its history when every possible effort should be made to have every Negro child count as a valuable contribution to the future of America," she wrote. "Negro parents, like all parents, must create the next generation from strength, not from weakness; from health, not from despair."
    -Margaret Sanger.

Does that sound like she is trying to prevent Black births to you?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1