Black Panther "Community Organizers" Should Be Prosecuted...

Hey he only wants to kill White People and their babies. He's not so bad. He would never intimidate anyone. WOW! Defending the indefensible really is becoming a very nasty habit for the loyal Hopey Changeys.

This Administration has decided that it will not prosecute the Black Panthers for voter fraud by way of intimidation. All i can say is that i'm shocked. Pretty clear case of Voter-Intimidation no? Would this Administration decline prosecution if it had been the KKK "patrolling" this polling place? This is very disturbing. People need to stand up and make sure the "Community Organizers" don't get away with this kind of voter fraud in coming elections. Here's the video. Pretty sad & shocking stuff...

YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly

and more on how he really feels ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN67KJdd6Mw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Obama Administration Protected Black Panther Who Advocates Killing White Babies[/ame]

Saltine

This Administration has decided that it will not prosecute the Black Panthers for voter fraud by way of intimidation. All i can say is that i'm shocked. Pretty clear case of Voter-Intimidation no? Would this Administration decline prosecution if it had been the KKK "patrolling" this polling place? This is very disturbing. People need to stand up and make sure the "Community Organizers" don't get away with this kind of voter fraud in coming elections. Here's the video. Pretty sad & shocking stuff...

YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly

and more on how he really feels ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN67KJdd6Mw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - The Obama Administration Protected Black Panther Who Advocates Killing White Babies[/ame]

Saltine

This guy is clearly a Rascist...A Terrorist that blames the wrong folks for what is going on in the so-called 'Black Community'...

He needs to first look no further than the 'Community leaders' and himself for their failings to reject the Democrats...and the ill-bill of goods they've been sold. (And yes that means Welfare and the Great Society...aka the GOVERNMENT).

Sir? It ain't whiteys fault...It squarely rests on your own terrorist shoulders.

Last edited:
Fcukk the black panthers..........wait'll they try pulling this sh!t in the next election and some of those crackers show up and confront the tough guys with fairy-ass nightsticks. Im chomping at the bit to see that ass whiping on video.

The double standard in this country is starting to get intolerable.............but let it continue. The backlash is going to be fcukkiing sweet............that sh!ts gonna be awesome.

awesomeness-seal-1-1.gif

Last edited:
I don't see the big deal really....I don't like crackers either...toast is WAY better.

And toasted babies???? Awwww!!!! Forget about it!!! That's pure heaven!!!

Last edited:
Intimidation?

Do you have evidence anyone was intimidated? You can't see it on your clip. These two gentlemen were politely asked to leave and did so.

You are a pathetic coward. Wrong is wrong no matter what color and if you don't want to call someone out because they are a minority when everyone knows they are wrong then you are a pure coward.

Here's a link to the New Black Panther statement on this issue. In one paragraph they say Shabazz was suspended by the group because they don't "support voter intimidation", and then goes on to say about a thousand times that there was no intimidation. Silly, angry stuff.

NewBlackPanther.com

Yea he only wants to kill white babies. Nothing intimidating about that. Man,the Hopey Changey loons are just embarrassing themselves at this point. Defending the indefensible really is becoming a very nasty habit for these loons. Pretty sad stuff.

Forum List

Back