Black Man Praised After Slapping White Woman For Calling Him A Ni**er

No matter what she said, it's still an assault.

A viral video involving a man hitting a woman for calling him a racial slur has sparked conversation online on what’s an acceptable reaction to a testy situation.

The incident was uploaded to the web May 5, showing a man arguing with a woman about her constant use of the n-word. During the nearly minute-long video, the woman puts her hand in the man’s face as he tries to get off the bus. After a few taunts, the man warns the woman about her racist vernacular by saying, “Mind your mouth cuz, say it one more time, say it one more time.” Not surprisingly, the woman continues and the man slaps in her in the face before getting off the bus.

The woman quickly calls for the police after she allegedly received an injury to her eye. “You shouldn’t have called him a ni**er,” the man who filmed the incident tells the woman.

The video was uploaded to Facebook and has amassed over 3 million views with commenters split on the man’s reaction. “As a white male, I probably would have slapped the sh*t out of her for him,” a commenter from North Carolina said. “But hey, racism doesn’t exist in our country anymore according to most. Take a kid from every race and put them in a room together and they will all play with one another you till their parents tell them not to.”

Meanwhile, there were others who believed he could’ve handled the situation in a different way. “Black, white, brown, man woman no one should get a pass for being disrespectful, I wouldn’t have slapped her, but I ain’t mad that he did,” a Dallas commenter explained. “We live in a world where people have no respect for their fellow humans, now she wants play victim, I don’t feel pity for racist, racism is evil, I don’t believe in hitting women but her being a woman is no excuse for her racism.”

It isn’t known if the woman filed a police report on the incident. Let us know what you think of the incident in the comment section below.

This post Black Man Praised After Slapping White Woman For Calling Him A Ni**er first appeared on Vibe.

Who gives a fuck about a nigga and white trash having a little beef....in a year or two, they'll be lovers....next?
In a nutshell, triggered exemplifies the depravity that has become the norm in American black society, thanks.to.interference via social engineering.
In other words, the girl got it goin on...thanks!!

Instead of attacking her, he should have said: "I have been called worse than that by better people than you" and walk away like a man.

Words don't hurt, fists do.
He didn't use a fist...he used minimal
force to discipline the petulant child.

All right, then picture this scenario: White man hits black woman in the face for repeatedly being called a cracker.

Since you are an honest person with not a hypocritical bone in your body, I am sure your reaction would be the same. Provided, of course, that he did not use a fist, just used minimal force to discipline a petulant child.
Uh, cracker??? really bitch? Cracker vs nigga....not the same. I don't know why you idiots are debating this shit. Trust me, that black guy or some black guy somewhere someday will smile at the bitch and baby number 2 will be on its way. Black men and white women are get along just fine without all this hoopla over one of "their" women being slapped....just think of Barbie as the new black and we'll get alone just fine.

Instead of attacking her, he should have said: "I have been called worse than that by better people than you" and walk away like a man.

All right, then picture this scenario: White man hits black woman in the face for repeatedly being called a cracker.

Since you are an honest person with not a hypocritical bone in your body, I am sure your reaction would be the same. Provided, of course, that he did not use a fist, just used minimal force to discipline a petulant child.
Uh, cracker??? really bitch? Cracker vs nigga....not the same. I don't know why you idiots are debating this shit. Trust me, that black guy or some black guy somewhere someday will smile at the bitch and baby number 2 will be on its way. Black men and white women are get along just fine without all this hoopla over one of "their" women being slapped....just think of Barbie as the new black and we'll get alone just fine.
Lol, your killing your babies at the highest rate of any race. Also your murdering each other more than any race. Your kind will be on the endangered list soon. Brought on by the party you support blindly. Lol

Damn right that's assault, but nothing will be done to him. Prosecuting him would be racist.

Blacks claim they are offended by the word n****r and yet they use it among themselves all the time!!!!!!! Shows how stupid they are.

I bet the dumb broad thinks twice before being a c*nt next time

Totally inappropriate for you to use that term.

Mods please consider banning this poster for a few days.
Perfectly appropriate. A dumb Trump voter launching racial slurs at a bystander, unprovoked? That's pretty c^nty behavior.
If homeless that would be a Hillary supporter, you know. Your kind of woman, give her a sip of alcohol and you can do as you want. Don't smack her to hard. Since you support hitting a woman, if you think you disagree with her. Remember karma is a bitch, and hopefully you will receive it in one form of the other.

Blacks are always hitting each other or anyone around them

It's what they do

That is alright because you can have those fat and ugly white women that most black men want to date and free up those beautiful ebony women for us white men that will treat them right!

My opinion is if the white trash can dish it out then expect her teeth to be knocked out.

Both were wrong and I have been hit for far less of a offense than using the N word...

No excuse for physical assault.
No excuse for racist epithets.

You're right.

But one is a felony.

What is a felony?
Saying ****** nor face smacking are felony offenses

Ok, I figured assault would be a felony.

I know that name-calling is not a chargeable offense.
Well...name calling can be an offense if it is done to.provoke.
Undet article 117 of the UCMJ. there is a charge called " provoking speech and gesrures."
Doing the Wrong Thing Can Get You in Trouble in the Military

But don't stop there..keen minds in the legal profession have wrestled with the distinctions between free speech and provocative speech. Here is one of those opinions:

"Provocation may be defined by statutory law, by common law, or some combination. It is a possible defense for the person provoked, or a possible offense by the person provoking. Provocation may be a defense by excuse or exculpation alleging a sudden or temporary loss of control (a permanent loss of control is in the realm of insanity) as a response to another's provocative conduct sufficient to justify an acquittal, a mitigated sentence or a conviction for a lesser charge."

Provocation (legal) - Wikipedia

No matter what she said, it's still an assault.

A viral video involving a man hitting a woman for calling him a racial slur has sparked conversation online on what’s an acceptable reaction to a testy situation.

The incident was uploaded to the web May 5, showing a man arguing with a woman about her constant use of the n-word. During the nearly minute-long video, the woman puts her hand in the man’s face as he tries to get off the bus. After a few taunts, the man warns the woman about her racist vernacular by saying, “Mind your mouth cuz, say it one more time, say it one more time.” Not surprisingly, the woman continues and the man slaps in her in the face before getting off the bus.

The woman quickly calls for the police after she allegedly received an injury to her eye. “You shouldn’t have called him a ni**er,” the man who filmed the incident tells the woman.

The video was uploaded to Facebook and has amassed over 3 million views with commenters split on the man’s reaction. “As a white male, I probably would have slapped the sh*t out of her for him,” a commenter from North Carolina said. “But hey, racism doesn’t exist in our country anymore according to most. Take a kid from every race and put them in a room together and they will all play with one another you till their parents tell them not to.”

Meanwhile, there were others who believed he could’ve handled the situation in a different way. “Black, white, brown, man woman no one should get a pass for being disrespectful, I wouldn’t have slapped her, but I ain’t mad that he did,” a Dallas commenter explained. “We live in a world where people have no respect for their fellow humans, now she wants play victim, I don’t feel pity for racist, racism is evil, I don’t believe in hitting women but her being a woman is no excuse for her racism.”

It isn’t known if the woman filed a police report on the incident. Let us know what you think of the incident in the comment section below.

This post Black Man Praised After Slapping White Woman For Calling Him A Ni**er first appeared on Vibe.

He should be investigated by civil rights division of Justice Department. If the roles were reversed and it was a black woman, that is what would have happend. Was the man arrested for assault?
They probably knew each other. Both looked like homeless bums.

That is alright because you can have those fat and ugly white women that most black men want to date and free up those beautiful ebony women for us white men that will treat them right!
I have never seen a black man with an ugly white woman...most do have phat asses and small waists though...

Lol, your killing your babies at the highest rate of any race. Also your murdering each other more than any race. Your kind will be on the endangered list soon. Brought on by the party you support blindly. Lol
There must be something wrong with those stats...We have been hearing about all that black on black homicide for 40 years and they are still a viable community.

Forum List

Back