Black man arrested for numerous, racially-motivated attacks on whites

I call fake news; NYC would never arrest black people for racist crimes against whites. See the Pizza Boy Murder case, where they let off three of the little scumbag racist murderers off. They will drop the 'hate crime' charges. I think Al Sharpton appoints their grand juries.

Who said that black folks can't be racist because they have no power? Was it Reginald Denny?

Man Arrested For String Of Violent Attacks In Manhattan, Facing Hate Crime Charges Over Anti-White Remarks

Who is raising haterz?

*The Late Illogical Thinking "Pro Black" minded Ms. Korryn Gaines- An Emotionally Ill American Grievously Harmed by America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse & Neglect*

Respectfully, is this apparent concerned citizen sharing truth or propaganda?

'Black women are destroying themselves & black men are tired'

Peace.

Who said that black folks can't be racist because they have no power? Was it Reginald Denny?

Man Arrested For String Of Violent Attacks In Manhattan, Facing Hate Crime Charges Over Anti-White Remarks

And this is equal to 400 years of continuing white racism using every method possible.
WTF does your response have to do with this thread? Just because there were and are injustices against blacks does not mean they get a free ride to commit hate crimes too. You holler for equality but only for blacks.

Racist blacks are very key constituency of the Democrats and the left in general.

Keeping it 100% REAL!, here is some info to think about and consider...

_BLANK DEMOCRAT Survival Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Vicki Dillard, Mechee X.png

Why are apparent concerned RESPONSIBLE citizen targeted with threats of VIOLENCE or HATEFUL name-calling when peacefully & intelligently sharing their OPINIONS.

'Black women are destroying themselves & black men are tired'

Peace.

Black man arrested for numerous, racially-motivated attacks on whites

Hello. Ignoring illogical #HATERZ, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEFUL #PROBLACK influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou - 410,552 views

*The Late "Pro Black" minded Ms. Korryn Gaines - An Emotionally Ill American Grievously Harmed by America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse & Neglect*

_DENOUNCE Intra-Racial PRO BLACK HATE.png

Peace.

Forum List

Back