Black Lives Matter, Hillary Clinton, and Muslim women ...

Hillary Clinton and the DNC sabotaged Bernie Sanders after colluding with the media and engaged in running a dirty campaign against him and Sanders supporters stayed home. Trump won.

Hillary Clinton divided the left. AND cut off support from independents by calling voters deplorables and irredeemables and other assorted insulting names and voters stayed home. Trump won.

Russians couldn't touch the damage that Clinton inflicted upon the American voter. And they paid her back in spades. Trump won.

so now the pissants wont accept the proof ?

thats fuckin' [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ SHOCKING ]]]]]]]]]]]]]

NOT.

Hillary Clinton and the DNC sabotaged Bernie Sanders after colluding with the media and engaged in running a dirty campaign against him and Sanders supporters stayed home. Trump won.

Hillary Clinton divided the left. AND cut off support from independents by calling voters deplorables and irredeemables and other assorted insulting names and voters stayed home. Trump won.

Russians couldn't touch the damage that Clinton inflicted upon the American voter. And they paid her back in spades. Trump won.

doesnt make two shits if they could or couldnt, THEY DID.

doesnt make two shits if they could or couldnt, THEY DID.

Give me a freaking break. Hillary's campaign spent millions on advertisements. The Russians spent $100,000.

$100,000 in Russian ads caused Trump to win? This is getting funnier by the minute.

:lol:

not the point moronette ... US elections should be soverign. Foreigners, Russians and traitors who believe otherwise can kiss my ass.

which one are you.

$100,000 in Russian ads caused Trump to win? This is getting funnier by the minute.

not the point moronette ... US elections should be soverign. Foreigners, Russians and traitors who believe otherwise can kiss my ass.

which one are you.

Pfft Good luck these days. Many countries like the Ukraine have a stake in who wins the US election. At least they only buy ads and try to exert influence instead of our methods of getting rulers killed or deposed. They are far more civil in their approach than our way who would arm terrorists to depose a ruler.

I wonder if the right will be up in arms now that Jared and Ivanka were found using private email for government?

Hillcow spent 141 million on her campaign and somehow the Russians whipped her as with 100k on Facebook. LMAO!

The left's desperation is palpable. Sheesh if I was a D I'd be going ballistic that other D's couldn't put this shit behind them and begin to move forward and try to reorganize a truly decimated and divided party.

Hillcow spent 141 million on her campaign and somehow the Russians whipped her as with 100k on Facebook. LMAO!

The left's desperation is palpable. Sheesh if I was a D I'd be going ballistic that other D's couldn't put this shit behind them and begin to move forward and try to reorganize a truly decimated and divided party.
I give you an agree but I hope they don't figure it out.

which one are you.
So you are against states that would allow illegals to vote? You know, like CA.

“Black Lives Matter, Hillary Clinton, and Muslim women…”

Three things conservatives hate…

Three things conservatives don’t understand…

Three things conservatives want to make illegal.

Forum List

Back