Black lives matter donates supplies to louisana, hope for America after all!!!

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Guess not :(

14054009_1190819797622921_8738165043517456303_n.jpg

There was a black guy in Baton Rouge I think that commented on how fast they got here after that shooting and nary a peep since.

Damn, this guy said it best

VIRAL VIDEO : Black man wants to know where BLM i…:

Their TAX DOLLARS do the same thing YOURS does for the flood "FOOLS." BTW I have little sympathy for anyone who willfully lives in a flood plain. Five years down the road and we will be seeing this scenario again in the same areas. Another 400 million down the drain!

I'm really glad this time around that everyone went fuck you to the government and jumped in on their own. Bless their souls.

Their TAX DOLLARS do the same thing YOURS does for the flood "FOOLS." BTW I have little sympathy for anyone who willfully lives in a flood plain. Five years down the road and we will be seeing this scenario again in the same areas. Another 400 million down the drain!

Throwing stones are you?

Do You say the same thing about people in California, living on the San Andreas fault?

People up and down the Mississippi, living in the flood plains and New Madrid fault?

People living in tornado alley?

People living up and down the coast?

Where the heck is a safe place to live? I know I am pretty safe , I have the Appalachians breaking the plains tornados, to far away from hurricanes , earth quake tiny, only thing I have to worry about is the nuke plant 30 miles away.

Never understood why the lucky in american are so angry and bitter.

Throwing stones are you?

Do You say the same thing about people in California, living on the San Andreas fault?

People up and down the Mississippi, living in the flood plains and New Madrid fault?

Where the heck is a safe place to live? I know I am pretty safe , I have the Appalachians breaking the plains tornados, to far away from hurricanes , earth quake tiny, only thing I have to worry about is the nuke plant 30 miles away.

Ain't your entire thread about throwing stones?

Throwing stones are you?

Ain't your entire thread about throwing stones?

No it's to grab attention and make you aware...
From ignorant threads and pollsters like Timmy

Let Louisiana drown!

TimmyGold Member
I mean , I'd be all for helping all those deep red parishes being flooded. But I wouldn't want to offend them .

After all they are very conservative and don't believe in big gov programs and welfare ( guess that means no FEMA help)

They don't like insurance mandates . Take care of yourself! ( sucks how like all of them don't have flood insurance ) .

And climate change . That's poppycock! (Blame god for striking you sinners down with epic floods)

I'm sure those proud right wingers won't be looking for a handout ! Hopefully they saved some of that Katrina or BP OIL money for just such an emergency

I have no sympathy for uneducated people in cheap suits....oh, and it's not a flood plain.....so.....it was a 1000 year storm, educate yourself.......

Forum List

Back