black lies matter is the racist....and so belongs to the democrat party...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, oh look, we're going to take one guy and attempt to make it about an entire group of people again, wonderful. I guess all the other threads on this left something undealt with.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, oh look, we're going to take one guy and attempt to make it about an entire group of people again, wonderful. I guess all the other threads on this left something undealt with.

Moron....I am using your fucking standard.........

One of the founders of Black Lives Matter in Toronto says white people are "genetic defects" and should be "wiped out."

Yusra Khogali has posted the controversial calls on her Facebook page, including another that says whites are "sub-human."

“Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote. “All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness.”

One of the founders of Black Lives Matter in Toronto says white people are "genetic defects" and should be "wiped out."

Yusra Khogali has posted the controversial calls on her Facebook page, including another that says whites are "sub-human."

“Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote. “All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness.”

Well then I reckon you're just the same as "me", heh pard.

Well then I reckon you're just the same as "me", heh pard.

Nope.....nothing like you....I am a rational human being.....black lies matter is a racist organization....and that is why it has a home in the democrat party, the party of racism.....and violence, and hate...

Forum List

Back