Black Folks cant farm (part 1)

Black folks can for sure farm, check this guy out!View attachment 221973 farm,
Poweredbyourfarms_featured.jpg

Oh yeah, Asslips? What's he growing there? :abgg2q.jpg:

Please don't give it away, people.
Why do you ask? You dont know what he is growing?

I damn sure do, want to see if you do.
I dont believe you. You obviously asked because you dont know.

Hah! You don't know! City boy! I have doubts that guy is in Africa.

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Thats not going to make me tell you what crop he is growing. If you dont know its ok.

rofl.gif

Thats not going to make me tell you what crop he is growing. If you dont know its ok.

It's Collard Greens, city boy! :laughing0301::funnyface:

I bet you've never picked any and cooked them. :eek:

Tell ya wut, your black ass ain't growin' a damn thing. :abgg2q.jpg::itsok: :poke:

rofl.gif

You must have finally looked that up. I picked them all the time when I was a kid.

I grow bok choy, tomatoes, and various herbs every year in a hydroponic setup.

Last edited:

rofl.gif

You must have finally looked that up. I picked them all the time when I was a kid.

That's why you couldn't say what they were, right? LMAO!!!!!

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

That's why you couldn't say what they were, right? LMAO!!!!!

rofl.gif
I wasnt going to tell you since I knew you asked me because you had no clue what it was.

New technology boosts cocoa production in Ghana – top official | News Ghana

lg_CocoaGrowing2.jpg

Ghana expects to hit the one million metric ton mark in cocoa production due to the success of new technologies being introduced into production a senior official stated here on Wednesday.

According to Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Cocoa Board (COCOBOD) Nana Oduro Owusu the hand-pollination method and fertilizer application were beginning to see resounding success in boosting production.

I just thought that I would introduce a more positive tone to this shitty forum. Dispelling alt right myths is never time wasted and I think that we can all learn a lot. This from Ghana, the Cocoa country.

yep because I see here everyday white people saying black people cant farm....:cuckoo:

Blacks can farm you know? Ive actually been to black farms of various types and some are better than others though some are trying to acheive different things. The post is a nice information piece but you distract from whatever positive message there is by starting out by wanting to poke people in the eye.... for some reason.
Have you stopped to think? you might be one of the reasons this forum is "shitty"

The primary reason African were first enslaved was due to their agricultural prowess. They knew how to grow rice.
I am trying to ease the concerns of our right wing brethren on this board.

They are concerned that if South Africa takes back its stolen land then the locals will be unable to grow food and they will all starve. I am not sure if it is their only concern but it is the only one they are running with at the moment.

Its not farmers that cause people to starve, it's government systems. farmers didn't cause people in Africa to go hungrier it was the system of government that took over that made production inefficient.

Not all land in SA was stolen, when first whites showed up they had fair trade as well and purchased land from Africans. they took slaves at the time though, much in the same manner other black africans there were also doing and for that matter , a good number of blacks living in SA were not even from the original black inhabitants there were people displaced from wars with the Zulu as well as displacement by whites. If you feel all the land in SA is stolen, then why not round up every white in SA right now and put them in internment camps? why stop at farms?

New technology boosts cocoa production in Ghana – top official | News Ghana

lg_CocoaGrowing2.jpg

Ghana expects to hit the one million metric ton mark in cocoa production due to the success of new technologies being introduced into production a senior official stated here on Wednesday.

According to Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Cocoa Board (COCOBOD) Nana Oduro Owusu the hand-pollination method and fertilizer application were beginning to see resounding success in boosting production.

I just thought that I would introduce a more positive tone to this shitty forum. Dispelling alt right myths is never time wasted and I think that we can all learn a lot. This from Ghana, the Cocoa country.
I am white and do not know the first thing about growing cocoa. I will kick some ass at corn,soy and tomatoes though.

I wasnt going to tell you since I knew you asked me because you had no clue what it was.

Is that your story and you're sticking to it? BWAHHAHAHHAHAHH!
Yep. Thats my story. You had no clue what it was. Why else would you ask me about a pic I posted? :laugh:

Because I wanted to see if you knew what it was, Mr. Black, I mean..Green. Buhuhahahahahaha! :auiqs.jpg:

You didn't. Teeeehehehehhhhehheeee!
Why wouldnt I know what was in a picture I posted? You dont have to go through all that hype. If you didnt know what it was you should have just admitted it and I would have told you. Instead you were trying too hard so I made you look it up so you can feel like you won the internet.
laugh.gif

Yep. Thats my story. You had no clue what it was. Why else would you ask me about a pic I posted? :laugh:

Because I wanted to see if you knew what it was, Mr. Black, I mean..Green. Buhuhahahahahaha! :auiqs.jpg:

Why wouldnt I know what was in a picture I posted? You dont have to go through all that hype. If you didnt know what it was you should have just admitted it and I would have told you. Instead you were trying too hard so I made you look it up so you can feel like you won the internet.
laugh.gif

I didn't need to look it up, boy. My friends grow some every year. LMAO! But you didn't know what they were.

If you did, you would have said:

"White boy don't know what Collard Greens are."

Turns out it's you that doesn't. ;)

laugh.gif

I didn't need to look it up, boy. My friends grow some every year. LMAO! But you didn't know what they were.

If you did, you would have said:

"White boy don't know what Collard Greens are."

Turns out it's you that doesn't. ;)
I dont beleive you. Why would you ask me if I knew what a crop was that I posted a picture of? No one is going to fall for your bullshit claim that you wanted to know if I knew what it was.
laugh.gif

anyone can identify collard greens... but do they know how to cook them? :lol:

The primary reason African were first enslaved was due to their agricultural prowess. They knew how to grow rice.
I am trying to ease the concerns of our right wing brethren on this board.

They are concerned that if South Africa takes back its stolen land then the locals will be unable to grow food and they will all starve. I am not sure if it is their only concern but it is the only one they are running with at the moment.

Its not farmers that cause people to starve, it's government systems. farmers didn't cause people in Africa to go hungrier it was the system of government that took over that made production inefficient.

Not all land in SA was stolen, when first whites showed up they had fair trade as well and purchased land from Africans. they took slaves at the time though, much in the same manner other black africans there were also doing and for that matter , a good number of blacks living in SA were not even from the original black inhabitants there were people displaced from wars with the Zulu as well as displacement by whites. If you feel all the land in SA is stolen, then why not round up every white in SA right now and put them in internment camps? why stop at farms?
Nope we have been through that on other threads. Apartheid laws stripped ownership of land from blacks and gave it to whites. Blacks were forbidden to own land in the more fertile areas and banished to " reservations". There needs to be reckoning.

Forum List

Back