Black Dude at Trump Ralley....Wait for it

Closedcaption has yet again exposed racism against against the black man!

Seriously dude, you're a joke.

Closedcaption has yet again exposed racism against against the black man!

Seriously dude, you're a joke.

If you added anything to a topic other than what you thought of them it would rain fire

Trump doesn't shake hands.

A germaphobe, Trump dislikes shaking hands. When forced to shake hands, he has an interesting technique of vigorously pulling the other person close into his body.

15 Facts You Didn’t Know About Donald Trump

Trump made an excellent point once about shaking hands. He referred to a time he was having dinner in a restaurant and some guy comes out of the men's room and grabs his hand and shakes it. Trump said to himself "Well, I guess I won't be eating THAT roll". Shaking hands may be an American tradition but it's a disgusting thing to do if you think about it. Would you drink out of the same bottle as someone else you don't even know?

A germaphobe, Trump dislikes shaking hands. When forced to shake hands, he has an interesting technique of vigorously pulling the other person close into his body.

Trump made an excellent point once about shaking hands. He referred to a time he was having dinner in a restaurant and some guy comes out of the men's room and grabs his hand and shakes it. Trump said to himself "Well, I guess I won't be eating THAT roll". Shaking hands may be an American tradition but it's a disgusting thing to do if you think about it. Would you drink out of the same bottle as someone else you don't even know?

A colleague I worked with at the NYSE met him, and that's how I found that out.

That was my first indication that this guy had no business acumen whatsoever.

I've never met or have seen a business leader or CEO who didn't shake hands.

Yeah, the $10 billion is proof he's not much of a businessman, huh? Gimme a break.

Yeah, the $10 billion is proof he's not much of a businessman, huh? Gimme a break.

Except he's not worth 10 Billion. And he has very little to do with day to day business.

He inherited a fully functioning real estate business and 400 Million dollars. And he's had the good sense to let people smarter then himself run it.

Forum List

Back