Black Drug Addict Detained In Russia

Well duh of course it does. If they or that league was muh racist she wouldn't be playing over there to begin with.
It means nothing. Especially when white women play over there.

"Two WNBA players called on the league to stop playing the national anthem this season.

Phoenix Mercury star Brittney Griner and her teammate Brianna Turner both made comments Monday about why the WNBA, and sports altogether, should stop blaring The Star-Spangled Banner before games."

Griner stated...

"“I'm going to protest regardless. I'm not going to be out there for the national anthem. If the league continues to want to play it, that's fine. It will be all season long, I'll not be out there."

I am protesting her protest by not caring if she spends 10 years in a Russian prison for carrying illegal drugs.

It won’t be long before she’s pleading for the country she hates to get her out and back to racist America. There’s a 98% chance she voted for Foreign Relations Failure *Joe. I wish her luck getting help from her president .

It won’t be long before she’s pleading for the country she hates to get her out and back to racist America. There’s a 98% chance she voted for Foreign Relations Failure *Joe. I wish her luck getting help from her president .
Maybe if she paid 10% to the "big guy" she'd have a chance

The NBA actually owns the WNBA. Why aren't they called on to the carpet for not paying their basketball girls as much as they pay their fellows?

If this Griner chick was paid as much as Lebron, she would have been flying into Russia on a private jet and probably wouldn't have been subject to this kind of search.

If she generated the revenue for the WNBA that Lebron does for the NBA she would. The WNBA probably loses money.

"How fucking stupid could one possibly be"?
This one took it as a challenge; rather than a question.

American basketball star Brittney Griner detained in Russia on drug charges, faces up to 10 years in prison

Are you responsible for this racist thread title? What does her skin color have to do with anything?

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, you racist motherfucker!
That's not very nice.
1646613915215.png

Ok these boys aren't apes, maybe just chimps.

Forum List

Back